IMPRISONED BY MR RED

New Book

IMPRISONED BY MR RED❤️

The synopsis and prologue of the book is already updated.

[DARK ROMANCE]

"Death...That's what people call him."

"Death? That's a unique name." I blurted out randomly and all the pair of eyes in the room came crashing down on me.

"He is Mr Red"

*********

RED, the most wanted criminal of the era. He is all red. No mercy. No kind-heart. No compassion. His entire being is made up of cells soaked in cruelty and bloodshed. He tortures. He anguishes. He torments. He kills. He is away from ruth and has no heart yet he is Red.

Not to confuse with the color of love. He is red danger. He is another name of death. He is the colour of death.

Nobody dares to cross his path. NOBODY

BUT, What happens when a feisty woman hurts his ego ? Will he let her go ? Will he  forgive her ?
Wait ! 'Forgiveness' the word doesn't exist in his vocabulary. He is restless because his brain demands her blood. He wants to seek his revenge.

Read how he seeks his revenge on that incredibly beautiful yet cunning woman.

She is feisty. She is tough. She is strong. She's stubborn. She's reckless. She's beauty with brain. But hey ! He wants to break her. He wants her six feets under the ground.

Will the fire of vengeance in Red ever be smothered ? Will Red ever be a color of love for her or will he remain as her worst nightmare ?

Read and find out

I'll be glad if you add the book to your reading lists and library and give a read to the prologue of the book.

Thank you