Twenty Nine

......And she loved the little boy very much, very very much, even more than she loved herself.

---------'The Giving Tree' By Shel Silverstein

ISABELLA'S POV

It had been one month since Alex left for Hawai or say since he broke my wrist. He was really being very annoying since then. I called him several times to ask him when will he be back but he never received my call. He always returned my calls with a message everytime that he is in the mid of a conference and will call me later. And that call never came.

He was being very silly with our marriage. I thought of taking our marriage slow but he did not even seem to put any effort. He even calls Eric everyday since he left but when it comes to me he gives silly excuses and ends the call very next second.

I don't want to seem like a very desperate lady but at least I have right to know why he was behaving this way. If he was not willing to live with me he can divorce me and enjoy his life with Nancy. At least he'd be happy then. I really don't understand his motives behind our wedding because it is very clear that he's not happy with me. Anyways I can't say he's not happy with me when he's not even with me.

I really can't afford to live with liars and cheaters again. I want happiness in my life. Eric seems very happy nowadays as I can see his marks improving in class and it makes me really happy. He always as Alex when will he be back and gets the same reply always 'soon'. I don't know when this 'soon' will come. I really need to talk to him on us.

From past few days I think more about our marriage and all the possible reasons why Alex married me. But none are the answers because I want Alex to answer them. I'm not afraid of being left as I have gone through the pain once. To be honest I feel like I'm moving on as I haven't wrriten any letter to Zachary since wedding night nor do I think about him more. I have drowned myself in work.

I am working on my new designs as the president's wife is visiting my boutique next week and I need to focus on my designs more. Aoran's cousin Dana also joined Zaric soon after my wedding. She is very sweet and shy just like my replica. I like her behaviour also I see Erin and Aoran became very good friends. Whenever he comes to pick Dana, he brings chocolates for Erin. I really feel glad to see him happy. I feel like he has a crush on Erin and he forgot about his thread girl, about whom he told me once.

Uncle Nicolus is also focusing on his tourism bussiness which is flourishing well these days. He is investing more of his shares on a Brazilian company as together they are making more profit. Seeing everyone happy brings a smile on my face too.

So far I lived with memories of Zachary and for Eric. But now I feel like getting free from all the negativities in my life and move on.

I want to live for myself and my cute little son. If Alex wants to be a part of our life he can be but I clearly don't want him. He is arrogant and ruthless. After breaking my wrist he didn't even say sorry. I understand there might be some personal things inside that room but he could have saud it politely. Who breaks his wife's wrist and leave her miserable. And on the top of all he called me a whore.

I don't understand how can someone be so quick about forming any view about someone unless you imagine yourself in their shoe. He was being really very stupid on this point. And I was being super stupid for understanding his state of mind and forgiving him when he didn't even apologised for any of his deeds.

I was finished with thirty two of my designs within a span of twenty five days. It was a very tiring process both physically and mentally. I was working almost seventeen hours a day. Twelve hours in Zaric and five hours at home after Eric sleeps. I was happy to look at all the gowns I finished making and they were indeed beautiful.