Forty

Make sure everyone in your 'BOAT' is rowing and not drilling holes when you're not looking. KNOW YOUR CIRCLE.

--------------Pintrest

ISABELLA'S  POV

I opened my eyes and found myself lying on the bed. I remembered I was with Alex on the crime sight. I couldn't bear looking at all the blood on the cemented floor. It was giving me all ill feeling in my stomach and I fainted. I searched for my phone beneath my pillow.

"Where the hell did it go ?" I scrached my forehead.

I saw my clutch on the the lampstand. I leaned forward to get hold of it when the housekeeper entered my room.

"Oh! When did you wake up ? Are you feeling well now ?" She asked.

"Yeah..." I said opening my clutch and pulled out my cellphone. There was a message from Alex.

I'm on the way to the meeting. Hope you're feeling well. Don't think about anything and yes you have a lot of things to do. Eric is coming.

I smiled reading the message and reply with a smiley emotican.

I closed my eyes and rested my head on the pillow again. I was thinking about Eric's accident and the driver's merciless murder. I couldn't believe but I had to, it was somthing planned. But who would ever do that to us ? I don't have many friends nor do I mingle up with more people. I sighed as I was burdening myself too much. Alex was with us and he's never let anything happen to Eric. I was thinking too much.

I inhaled in more volume of air to freshen up my mind. I could smell Alex's musky cologne near me. I opened my eyes abrupty and noticed I the dress I was wearing smelled of him. I couldn't help but smile at the thought that he held me close to him when I was unconscious. I could feel the butterflies in my stomach just at the mere thought of it. My heart was back to it position beating wildly. I closed my eyes and could see him in front of me, smiling, talking to me, kissing me. The cellphone beeped which brought me out of my cute fantasies.

I opened the notification. It was a new post from Aoran. I opened the post as it took it's time to load the picture. My eyes widened as I saw the picture. Did I miss out somthing ? Or manything ?
It was a black and white picture of Aoran holding Erin's hand while Erin was looking at him with a smile on her face and Aoran smiled to the camera. I jumped out of the bed.

What are they doing together was my very first question

What are they doing together was my very first question. Okay ! I know they became friends. Oh my god ! Are they ! Shit I need to ask him. Was I so engrossed in my own life that I didn't even get to peep into my best friend's life.

I dialled Aoran's number in excitement.

The number you're trying to call is currently busy. Please try after some time.

Shit ! This guy.

Okay ! He might be in the office right now. I-I dialled Erin's number. It was busy too.