Eleven

One of the most beautiful bond you'll ever see. She protects her prince, teaching him how to love, watching him grow into something promising. He holds onto her every word because to him no one else is as important as him mommy. He wants for nothing as she melts as he calls her mommy, cries her name when he's hurt or simply say 'I love you'  no matter how old he gets he'll always be her baby and he'll always have mom on his mind.

----Quora

ISABELLA'S POV

I was still feeling the tantalising sensation of his lips on mine. I knew his eyes, full of love. His warm embrace which made me forget everything and reside in peace.

"Hey! Check these files and records of the members of Armour group." The peon kept a bundle of files on my desk.

"Ahh...Yeah! Yeah...sure." I stammered and came back to reality.

"Armour will leave for Miami in four days so hurry up. You have a lot of work." He stressed his last sentence.

I nodded and smiled at him and then he left.

He'll leave for Miami in four days and I don't want him to go. I'll miss him tons.

I checked the records of all the group members. It were up to mark except one or two. I checked their admission forms and filled in the correct details. Miss Lawrence had already made all
arrangements for their departure. It made me more sad thinking I would not be able to see Zachary for a week.

"Miss Martins its lunch time." Miss Lawrence reminded me and I looked at my watch checking the time.

"Yeah, I am just moving." I answered her.

She left and the peon came to me and gave me an envelope. I took it and asked him what was it all about.

"What's this?"

"Check it. Its urgent." He said and went to the canteen.

I opened the envelope and found a letter inside.

Isa,

Come to me now!

Z

My lips curved upwards reading the small letter from him. So he's never gonna stop writing to me. I kept the letter inside my bag and ran toward his class.

As I entered the room, I could see nothing. It was dark.

"Zachary...Are you there?" I asked, hoping to hear him in response.
Just then I felt a hand held my arm and took me to the centre of the room and made me sit on a chair.

I was completly blank. What was going on?

Just then the spotlight fell on me and Zachary as well who was standing at other end of the room. Before I could figure out anything, a beautiful romantic peice of music started and he danced to the slow beats. He was smiling, dancing for me. He came near me and took my hand and placed a soft kiss on my knuckles.

He went down on his knees and took his hand to his back. I looked at him without breaking my gaze.

"Isa, I love so much." He shouted loud that it echoed. I saw his hand extended giving me a beautiful red rose.

I smiled and took the rose from him.
"And I love you even more, more than choco chip cupcakes, more than candies, more than Zoofy." I smiled.

"Zoofy? Who's that?" He got up and frowned.