Fifty

You nake the small moment special. Life is not always going to be full of heart throbbing thrills and non stop adventure. But when it slows down I know I can sit with you, talk to you and hold you in my arms and still feel like I'm going thousand miles per hour.

-----Quora

ISABELLA'S  POV

I tried to divert my mind and as Miss Marlin put few files on my desk. I was so drained out mentally thinking about Alex everytime when he didn't even give a damn about me.

"I've checked the files. We have made a sixty percent profit in the Tommy Hilfiger fashion street." She said sweetly.

"Alright I'll go through it once." I said and she turned around to leave. "Miss Marlin is Miss Lawrance's order ready ?" I asked her.

"Yes ma'am I have asked the boy to pack it. He'll deliever it by the evening." She smiled and I nodded. Nancy wanted some maxi dresses for her and my staff did a good work to please her. I hope she would like them.

"Did you see Erin anywhere ?" I asked her.

"No ma'am. She already left early." She said.

"This early ?" 

"Yes ma'am. She had an important work" She answered and left my cabin.

What was wrong with her ? I wonder if she is sick or what. She never went home at noon. I pulled out my cell phone from my dress' pocket and dialled her number. It rang but she did not answer. After a second she call backed me. I quickly swiped the answer key.

"Erin ! Where are you ?" I asked as soon as I picked up the call.

"Hold on ! Hold on ! I'm in the market." She said.

"Market ? Are you fine ? I mean you left early?" I asked her.

"Yeah..I'm fine. I had some work in the evening so I wanted to go home and enjoy" She laughed.

"Thankfully you're fine. You got me scared. What are you doing in the market ?" I asked her.

"I was out if grocery so just came here to buy me fruits and veggies. Hey Eric's school is over. There is a guy with his dad in his school uniform" She shouted on phone. I 'm sure she drew attention from the crowd.

Shit ! 

In the morning I asked driver to not to go to school as I had decided to pick him up. But hell it just slipped out of my mind.

"Isabella ?" Erin called my name on other line.

"Yeah..sorry Erin I have to pick up Eric I'll call you later" I said.

"Ah..you will be late. His school is very far from the boutique. I'll go and pick him up. I'm already near his school." Erin laughed.

Oh god ! She was right. I can't let my baby wait for me in sunny summer day.

"Are you sure ? He'll bother you." I reminded her.

"C'mon. I haven't seen him from two weeks already. And don't worry we have a super duper hit bonding. He loves my company." She said as I hear her start her car in background.

"Okay Erin you go and when you are done with his naughtiness drop him home to me." I laughed and hung up.

Eric needed a change of mind. At least with Erin for sometime he will forget about his papa and will not ask me same silly question again and again for which I don't have any answers.

I was so occupied with negativity and bad thoughts. It felt like something is going to happen. Somthing bad. I had an instinct that it was related to us. My family. I picked up the files stashed on my desk and walk out of the boutique. I wanted to go home and relax. I decided to look at the files once I reach home.