5- One with the brother // Harry Holland

Tom's P.O.V.

" I am going to scare Harry. Since it's what I do, " I comment.

Harry's P.O.V.

Minutes before.....

Y/N and I are walking home, and well I've just been hearing stuff about how she's only friends with me because my brother is Tom. So I've been upset all day.

" Harry, " I hear. I take off my headphones to see Y/N sad.

" Why are you sad? " I ask.

" Why aren't you talking to me? " She asks.

" It's nothing, " I comment.

" It seems like something, " she says.

" Y/N/N can we not talk about it? " I ask.

" Yeah sure, are you going to your place for movie night? " She asks.

" Um yeah, " I mumble.

" Harry stop for a second, " she says. I stop, and look at her. She starts moving my face around, and observing me.

" What are you doing? " I ask.

" Trying to find what alien took my best friend, trying to find him in there, " she jokes.

" Y/N/N can you stop? " I ask. She contuines to. " Y/N/N STOP! " I yell. She looks at me shocked, and lowers her hands. " Is it true? " I ask.

" What? " She asks.

" Is it true? " I ask.

" What? " She asks looking confused.

" Is it true that you're only friends with me because my brother is Tom Holland? " I ask. Her facial expression changes from confused to angry.

" What? " She asks confused.

" Are you jsut friends with me because my brother is Tom? " I ask.

" No why would you think that? " She asks.

" Don't lie to me! " I yell.

" I'm not lying to you! " She yells back.

" Sure, " I comment rolling my eyes. I see a tear roll down her face.

" We've been friends since we were 8. We became best friends at 9. I have always thought you were the sweetest guy in the whole wide world. Always making people laugh. Knowing how to make me laugh when I was going through that hard time with Jack. I walk into a room, and you're the first person I look for. Harry you have an amazing beautiful smile that can make anyone's day 10 times better. You never judged me, and you never took the rumors at school that was said about me. " She pauses beginning to cry. " Maybe all of that was a lie, " she cries.

" So you were just being my friend because of Tom? " I ask a tear escaping from my eye as well.

" NO! I was being your friend because I liked you as a person. Along the way I fell in love with you! " She yells. She steps back. She puts her hand over her mouth. " I-uh-I-uh-I-I-I, shouldn't have said that, " she adds. I try to walk forward. " No, I'm sorry Harry I'm sorry, " she cries.

" Y/N! I'M SORRY! Y/N COME BACK! " I scream.

I can hear her crying from a mile away. All I hear is the same cries and words all over again.