15 - Welcome Home // Harry Holland

( Sorry it's not the best video, but it shows what the setting is, and what is happening before.  Will be doing a Tom Holland chapter next, if you want to request just DM me and tell me. I will most likely use Y/N as the name. I will give you a shout out, and put your username in it since it was your idea and not mine )

" Harry get off your phone! " Z says.

" Sorry, " he mumbles placing his phone down. Paddy gives him a pat on the back knowing exactly why he's on his phone.

Later.....

Everyone claps, and Tom walks over the table.

" Did I miss the live? " I ask walking into the room.

" Oh my God, " Harry mumbles. He basically falls out of his chair, and runs over to me picking me up and swinging me around. " I missed you so much, " he adds.

" I missed you too, " I tell him into my ear.

Tom is dying laughing, and we turn around to see him reading something. Harry interlocks his hands with mine. " What? " Harry asks.

" The comments. Everyone is like 'NO HARRY HAS A GIRLFRIEND!' " He mocks while laughing.

" I'm going to do a live later explaining everything, so guys stay tune, " Harry says.

" Now I am stealing him for a few minutes, " I comment grabbing his hand, and walking away.

" Help! " Harry says pretending to be in trouble. I just laugh at him. He then leads us to his room. " I missed you, " he says.

" I missed you too Harry, " I say.

" I thought you were on tour for the rest of the month, " he comments.

" No I told you that on purpose so I could surprise you, " I comment sitting next to him on the bed.

" You little player, " he chuckles. I sit in his lap, and he begins to play with my hair. " I love you, " he says.

" I love you too, " I say giving him a kiss.

" That is something I missed a lot, " he says.

" Well I guess I have to make that up since I've been gone for almost a year, " I laugh. I sit on top of him, and he places his hands under my shirt.

He begins to kiss me, and one thing goes to another and another and another. You get the point. Now we are both putting our clothes back on. " Oh yeah you probably need to do that live, because all of your other women will want to know why you're cheating on them, " I say chuckling.

" No you're the only one in my life, " Harry says giving me a kiss on the cheek.

" What do you want? " I chuckle. He just laughs at my joke. " I'm going to make some tea, " I comment.

" So guys I'm in my living space with Tom, Paddy, Sam, and myself! " Harry yells.

" Don't forget about Tessa! " Paddy says.

" Where is she? " Sam asks. She's with me. I can hear them stand up, and walk to the kitchen.

" There she is, and my beautiful girlfriend! " Harry says.

" Hi, " I comment.

" So guys this is my girlfriend she's been the love of my life for almost 3 years, " Harry says.