103 - Holmes and Watson // Paddy Holland

" And by the way of how you looked at her you went with him, " Sherlock states. As Paddy and I stepped away from each other.

We're going to be doing a scene of us together, since he wants the special idea of what happened between the two since Sherlock likes my character.

" Well Sherlock it's true, due to the fact that you got everyone expelled they're all upset, " I say as him and I walk through the grounds. " As well why didn't you call me out? " I ask turning to face him.

" Because out of everything you were nice to me, my only thing is why are you with him of all people? " Sherlock asks.

" Well because underneath all of the mean, toughness there's a really sweet loving boy, " I state.

" And have you-you know kissed him? " He asks.

" Yeah a few times, but Sherlock still it was kinda rude what you did, " I tell him.

" How?! " He asks.

" We're kids Sherlock, and yes we can be stubborn and rude, we need to enjoy things. So you know snogging, sneaking out, it's fun. We're kids we're suppose to 'break the rules', " I say as I begin to walk away from him.

" But breaking the rules is wrong, " he states.

" And look at you now. You're here in school alone, " I say. I meet Paddy at the edge of the school. " Goodbye Sherlock, " I add. Then Paddy and I connect hands and walk off.

On Jimmy Fallon.... it's Paddy, Y/N, and Will Ferrell

Everyone is seated down. " I feel like I'm only here to keep an eye on them, " Will says.

" Oh yeah totally, these two are little stars themselves, " Jimmy states, which makes us laugh a little bit.

" So Paddy you're British, but you're American, " Jimmy asks.

" I'm Australian, but I moved to the UK, " I tell him.

" And both of you guys are 15? " He asks. We both nod towards him.

" I just have to say, they are some of the best actors I've seen. Paddy is the nicest human being ever and Y/N is just the sweetest and let me tell you she knows how to act sooo well, " Will says.

" So in the scene we saw you and him hold hands, so how was it? " Jimmy asks.

" It's holding hands with someone I care about. I've known Paddy for a long time now. So like holding his hand was kinda weird due to us knowing each other for so long. Like he's a best friend to me, " I tell him.

" I liked it, " Paddy butts me which makes me laugh.

" Now my question is are you two like a thing? " Jimmy asks which makes me sink in my seat, and Paddy smile uncontrollably. " From that reaction you two are, Paddy why don't you talk about it? " Jimmy asks.

" Well like we've been together for about 4 months. But she is my best friend, " he says.

" Yeah, we've been together for about 4 months, but you know just yeah, " I say not being able to control my blushing.

" Aw that is the cutest thing, " Jimmy says.

" My brothers make fun of me so much. They're always like 'the youngest one out of us has the girlfriend it doesn't make sense,'" Paddy says while laughing.

" He does have a point, but still you guys are a really cute couple, " Jimmy states.

After the interview Paddy and I are back in my hotel room. We're going back to England tomorrow. " Okay Pads now it's time to go to bed, " Mrs. Nikki states. She leaves the room, and Paddy begins to get ready to leave.

" I'll see you in the morning weirdo, " I say laughing. He walks over to me, and moves so he is in between my legs.

" I'll see you tomorrow, " he says. With that he leans down and plants a kiss on my lips.

As my mum would always says 'endless love is the best type of love'