113 - 'Friends' // Harry Holland

Mature!!!!!!

The definition of friends is -
a person whom one knows and with whom one has a bond of mutual affection, typically exclusive of sexual or family relations.

So my question is what is the true definition of friends with benefits. You know sometimes you end up in your friend's bed. But that doesn't mean you're in a friends with benefits situation. Now yes if you've done it a few times then yeah it will be friends with benefits. But! It's not like I intentionally got in his bed, it so happened that stuff got heated, and I was just accidentally laying on his bed. Like 3 times a week, I'm in a friends with benefits aren't I? Yeah... damn it.

The worst thing is that it's my best friend. I'm in love with my best friend who I have a friends with benefits situation with. Harry. Harry Holland. Yes that Harry Holland. Is this bad? Am I bad for this? I hope not. But I could be. God I feel terrible.

" Hey weirdo, " Sam says pulling myself back into the conversation of him and his siblings. " What's your answer? " He asks.

" Sorry say the question again, " I tell him.

" Have you ever you know done the dirty? " He asks.

" Yeah, " I say quickly, and then chug my drink. I stand up and head to the kitchen, and I hear footsteps from behind me. They're following me. I decide to go to the bathroom because I just need to think. Uh, calm down Y/N/N. Just calm down.

" Are you okay? " Harry asks, which causes me to jump.

" Yeah, yeah totally, " I tell him making eye contact with him through the mirror. He walks in and closes the door with locking it.

" No you're not. What's wrong, I know you, you're my best friend, " he tells me.

" Yeah, who you've been nailing for the past 5 months, " I mutter.

" Y/N/N, " he begins. I cut him off by kissing him. He doesn't deny my kiss, and he begins to move closer to me. He moves me closer to him, and he picks me up placing me on the counter. " Oh...oh... Y/N/N, " he mutters.

" Har...Harry, " I moan back on his lips. " Do you think we could make an excuse to go to your room? " I ask to him. I am pushed up against the wall. He moved away, but still holding me. I am holding onto his shirt ready to rip it off of him.

" Most likely, " he tells me with a grin. I give him another kiss, and then that begins make out number 2.

Bing!

I pull out his phone from his pocket.

Tom

Everyone is heading to the store. Be back in 30.

" You're room now, " I mutter into his ear. He moans a little, and he doesn't even bother to place me down. He just unlocks the door. And we make out heading towards his room why I am laced in his arms. Once we reach his room, I am thrown onto the bed. His shirt and my shirt has came off the second we entered the room. Now the pants. " Harry, uh, ugh, I... need.... you, " I mutter.

" I need you too Y/N/N, " he mutters into my ear. Now both of us are left in our underpants. He moves so he is right on the waistband of my panties. Then it happens.

" Oh, oh, ohhh Harry! Oh, uh, uh! Harry! " I scream. He discards my panties, and my bra. Then his boxers. He moves up to kiss me, and it happens again. " Harry! Harder! Harder! " I scream. He kisses me which softens my screams and moans. I became silent, and all you can here is heavy breaths, moans, and the skins clapping together.

" Hey do you have my char- " Sam stops mid sentence. " You finally told her you're in love with her? That's my dude! " Sam screams.

" WHAT? " I ask grabbing his shirt and putting it on my body. Sam puts his head down. I begin to put on and collect my things.

" Y/N wait, " Harry states.

" No, don't touch me, " I yell at him. " You're my best friend. We've been best friends since we were 6 years old! " I scream. I run out of the house, and he tries to follow but doesn't.

Harry's P.O.V.

" SAM! " I scream. Tom is protecting him from me.

" I didn't know you didn't tell her. You two were in your room having sex, what was I suppose to know? " He asks.

" It's a really confusing thing, " I tell them. The door opens, and it's Y/N.

" I love you too, " she says. With that I am kissed again.

" Thank you, " I tell him giving him a fist bump.

" Anytime, " he says.