94 - Sherlock's child // Harry Holland

" Y/N Y/L/N everybody! " Jimmy cheers as I walk out.

" Hello I am so glad I'm here, " I say as I sit down.

" Me too me too, so you are famous for what 2 shows? " Jimmy asks.

" Yeah, yeah I am in Rosen's bay and then Sherlock, but I am in a lot of shows where it's like oh one episode and stuff, " I tell him.

" And you sing, " he states. I nod towards him. " Before we go further into the interview, let's show a clip of you in Sherlock, " Jimmy adds.

The clip begins to role. " Okay he needs to know about it John, " Detective Donovan states.

" I need to know about what? " Sherlock asks.

" Um, I found out something, " John states.

" And that is? " Sherlock asks.

" Sherlock you have a daughter who's 17 years old, " John says.

" That's impossible, she said there was- that- what's her name? " Sherlock asks.

" Ashleigh. Ashleigh Morgan, " Donovan states.

The setting changes....

" Hey you get back here! " A man screams.

" Alex hurry up! " Ashleigh screams. Ashleigh begins to run through the streets of London, running, running, and running. Running for her life from everything. Ashleigh turns a corner and then runs into someone who is John. " Sorry sir, " she says helping him pick up his things.

" You're fine sweetie, " he states.

" Sorry about my girlfriend sir, she truly can't look where she's going, " Alex says.

" It's fine, " he says.

" Where is those brats? " The man asks. Ashleigh and Alex sprint off and go down an alleyway.

" Really girlfriend? " Ashleigh asks. Alex pushes her against the building.

" Don't act like you don't like it when I say it, " Alex says.

" Just kiss me you idiot, " Ashleigh says. The two lean in and begin to kiss each other.

" We're going to show one more part, " Jimmy states.

The scene opens to Ashleigh and Alex. Ashleigh is laying on Alex's lap and the two of them are on a bench with their hands in handcuffs. " Can we go home now? " Ashleigh asks.

" No, Holmes you're up, " an officer states.

" Sir you're not going to get any information out of us. We don't know anything, as well we have school tomorrow. I have three test tomorrow and he has two, " she states.

" Boy what's your name? " Holmes asks.

" Alexander Roads, " he says.

" And yours? " Holmes asks.

" Ashleigh Morgan, we're good kids look up our records. My mum is going to kill me if I don't get home, " Ashleigh states. The officer uncuffs them.