128 - You're sweet // Harry Holland

Might be short...

Tom Holland and Y/N Y/L/N added to the cast of 'Promise me til it ends'. This story is based on a young girl by the name of Rose who suffers from leukemia. Rose's next door roommate is a young man by the name of Alex who suffers from lung cancer.

" You guys kiss? " A fan asks.

" No. We don't. We didn't exactly, but it was us and the director. And we didn't want to romanticize cancer. Cancer is cancer, and we thought that trying to force so much romance would be a problem. You know for me I was hooked with this project the minute it was placed in front of me. I have a sister who suffered from leukemia, and so being able to show that side. I was there first hand, and being them to just show how it truly is was the main reason why I was there, " I tell him.

After the interview. " Yeah it would have been weird if Tom and you kissed, " Harry states. Which causes me to just laugh. He and I are together, so having his older brother kiss his girlfriend would probably be super weird. Harry interlocks his hand with mine, and the two of us begin to walk out with Tom.

By the time we get home everyone is having dinner. And I'm of course invited. We have laughs and we just joke and have a good time. Later in the night, Harry and I are cuddling on the couch. " You're so sweet and beautiful, " he mutters to me.

" You're so sweet and handsome as well. I'm glad I have you, " I mutter back to him.

" I love you, " he says.
" I love you too, " I say back.

Hey guys! Sorry this took me so long, and sorry for this for being so short. If you guys have any requests you can just dm me with the idea, and I will try my hardest to bring it up to the potential of the story.