91 - She's a tutor // Sam and Paddy Holland

Y/N's P.O.V.

" Hi, I'm here for Paddy, " I say as Paddy's father opens the door.

" Yes of course you must be Y/N, I am Paddy's dad Dom, " Mr. Holland says.

" Hi nice to meet you Mr. Holland, " I say giving him a handshake.

" Oh sweetie you can call me Mr. Dom, come on Paddy's in the kitchen, " Mr. Dom says. We walk in and their sits Paddy sitting at the kitchen table.

" Hi I'm Paddy, " he says. Cute kid.

" Y/N, you ready to start working? " I ask. He nods towards me. We sit down and begin to work out multiple problems for him.

" Do you have any water? " Paddy asks an hour in.

" Yeah sure, " I tell him. He stands up walking to the fridge and comes back with 2 water bottles. " Okay so are you having trouble with anything? " I ask.

" Did I get this answer right? " He asks.

" No, you forgot to square the problem. You don't really get the squared in the answer, " I tell him. He nods towards me and begins to work the equation again. A minuteish later he shows me and it's the right answer so I give him a thumbs up. " Okay that was an hour, and I have to head home I have practice tonight, " I say collecting my things.

" Practicing for what? " Mrs. Nikki asks.

" I am in my school's play, " I tell her.

" That's so cool, maybe we can come see it, " Paddy says.

" Yeah that would be great, I'll see you next week, " I tell them they all wave and I make my way out of the apartment.

Sam's P.O.V.

( From the time of the first tutoring 2 and a half months )

" Hey mom! We're home! " Harry screams as all 4 of us come through the front door.

" Brothers! " Paddy screams running to hug all of us. He says quick hellos and then walks away.

" That was weird, " Haz says.

" His tutor is here right now, " mum says.

" Tutor? " Tom asks. She nods and waves to walk with her. We all walk into the kitchen to see a girl that is around my age sitting at the kitchen table.

 We all walk into the kitchen to see a girl that is around my age sitting at the kitchen table

At that moment Paddy had made her laugh and her laugh is beautiful. Something I've never heard before. " Okay do one more problem and then we'll be done for the day, " she says. He does the problem and she tells him what he needs to fix and he does it.

" Oh yeah Y/N these are my brothers. Tom, Sam, Harry, and Tom's best friend Haz, " Paddy says.

" Hi pleasure to meet you, I've heard a lot about you, " she says smiling.

" Really? " Tom asks. She nods.

" Yeah this goofball doesn't stop talking about his 3 older famous amazing brothers. His words not mine, " she says smiling more. " Okay well I need to go, Paddy I will see you next week, " she adds.

" Tonight, " mum says.

" Why? " She asks.

" The play, we got tickets we're going, " mum says.

Later that night after the play.....

" You did amazing! That flip that you did was insane, " Paddy says.

" Thanks Paddy, " she says smiling. I walk up to her when everyone else goes away.

" Hey, " I tell her.

" Hi, " she says back.

" I know we barely know each other, so um would you want to get a coffee sometime? " I ask as I scratch the back of my neck.

" I'd like that, I'm Y/N by the way, " she says reaching out her hand.

" Sam, " I tell her back as I shake her hand.