47 - Soulmate AU // Harry Holland

" Harry you're 19 years old, you have plenty of time to see who this girl is. Her first words to you is 'I can't get high, I can't get by, I can't get through. I can't stop thinking 'bout you.' it will happen okay? " Tom asks me.

" Will it? " I ask.

" Yes it will, it happened with me, it happened with Tom, it happened with dad and mom, it happened with Harrison, " Sam declares.

" Yeah, but Tom was 19, Harrison was 18, Sam you were 16, " I comment.

" Mom and dad were 18, Harry you just have to be patient, " Tom says.

We decide to walk the streets of New York while we are here. " I can't get high, I can't get by, I can't get through. I can't stop thinking 'bout you, " we all hear someone sing.

" Isn't that? " Haz asks. I look down at my forearm to see that the tattoo has changed. 'You're cuter than I thought,'

" What does that mean? " I ask, and at that moment someone runs into me.

" I'm sorry it was my fault, " I hear a boy say.

" It was a song, and now it's us talking? " I ask.

" Hi do you know the person who sang today? " Tom asks a lady.

" Yes she is over there, " the girl says pointing to a beautiful girl.

" Thank you, " I mumble. I walk up trying to be brave. This could be my soulmate, I am terrified trying to stay brave. She wraps a camera around her shoulder, and a guitar on the other. " Uh, hi, I'm um wow I am super nervous, " I comment to her.

She turns around shocked. " You're cuter than I thought, " she laughs.

" So it's you? " I ask.

" Yeah, names Y/N Downey by the way, " she says reaching out her hand.

" Harry Holland, " I hum shaking her lovely hand.

" Downey as in Robert Downey Jr.? " Tom asks.

" Yeah, my dad is here actually. I assume Holland as in Dominic Holland? " She asks. We all nod.

" DAD! " Y/N screams with a beautiful smile.

" Yes? " Robert Downey Jr. says. RDJ what is happening? " Yes ladybug? " Robert then says when he comes into view. " Tom good to see you, " he says giving his daughter a hug, and a kiss on the cheek, and then giving Tom a handshake.

" Good to see you too, " Robert says.

" Dad my tattoo is gone, " Y/N says with a huge smile on her face.

" What? Please tell me it's not Tom, " Robert 'jokes'

" It's not, it's Harry, " Y/N smiles.

" Really? Harry is such an amazing person, dude if you hurt my daughter I will destroy your life, " Robert says giving me a firm hand shake.

" I won't I promise, " I mutter to him.

" Dad don't scare him, " Y/N groans.

" I won't I'm just setting ground rules, " Robert says.

" Oh my Lord, " Y/N mutters.

" Call me, " Y/N adds giving me her number.

" I will, " I tell her with my best smile.