97 - Yeah he's great // Tom Holland

Y/N's P.O.V.

" Our next guest is someone that you would call 'one of the best' Y/N Y/L/N everyone! " Jimmy screams

" Our next guest is someone that you would call 'one of the best' Y/N Y/L/N everyone! " Jimmy screams. I walk out and give him a hug, and then sit down. " So you are in Spider-Man : Far From Home? " Jimmy asks.

" Yes, yes I am. I was so happy to work with not only Tony and Jacob again and but also get to work with Tom and Jake, " I tell him.

" Watch this clip of her in Far From Home, " Jimmy says. The clip begins to roll.

" Dude she won't stop staring at you, " Ned states.

" Go for it, British girls are the best, " Harrison's character Roger states.

" No I just want to spend sometime with MJ, " Peter states. Felicity ( my character ) walks closer with her friend.

" No I'm just saying that if that spider hottie came I wouldn't mind being saved by him, " Felicity says.

" Oh yeah he seems hot, " Rose states. They begin to walk away and Felicity runs into Peter.

" Sorry, " she says picking up his books.

" You're fine, " he states. She gives him a small nod.

We begin to walk away. " The bug is put in place, " Felicity says to her watch.

" And I am sorry, I am in love with her playing this character so I am going to show another scene, " he says.

Set up with Mysterio being tied up and everyone is around. " You forgot about something, " Mysterio states.

" Fury, " Maria Hill states.

" Miss me Fury? " She asks walking forward.

" Black Cat, " Nick states in shock

" Who's that? " Spider-Man asks.

" Oh so this is the spider boy? Wow he is handsome, " she says holding onto his cheek.

" What do you want? " Nick asks.

" Easy my partner, " she says giving a wink to Spider-Man. Clawing Mysterio out the two escape.

" Who was that? " Peter asks.

" Black Cat, she used to be good and she picked evil. Someone just needs to change her back, " Maria says as Nick unties her.

" Okay so spoiler, how does it feel to kiss Tom Holland in the Spider-Man kiss? " Jimmy asks.

" Let's just say I accepted the frog that lives in his mouth. Um, I've always wanted to do the Spider-Man kiss and doing it with Tom was great. He's an amazing actor and more of an amazing human being, " I tell him.

" As well you look so much taller in there, " he says.

" Yes, I am wearing 6 inch heels when I am portraying Black Cat, like I am a very short person. I have a little brother and sister who are twins and they're 16. My brother Alec is 6 foot and my sister Margot is 5'7". My younger sister is 20 is 5'6". My little brother Devan who is 12 is almost taller than me. I am a super short person, " I tell him.

" So the thing is that people say that you and Tom would be super cute together due to him being short and you being short, " Jimmy says.

" Yeah I've heard that too, with heels like these heels are like 4 inches I am still shorter than Tom. Like Tom is still like 6 inches taller than me. That's why he loves taking photos with me because I'm so short, " I tell him laughing.

" The question everyone is asking is this one! I am Rachel here to give you the news about your favorite superhero Spider-Man! The question is, is Tom and Y/N dating? Tom has said before about the frog in his mouth 'if you don't accept me for who I am with my frog then go away' and in a recent interview Y/N said this 'let's just say I accepted the frog that lives in his mouth' which has us to believe that they are dating. If you think that comment below and what are you thoughts. I'm Rachel and I hope you have a lovely day, " she states.

At Comic-Con for Far From Home...

" She's the new badass of the movie with her partner in crime Mysterio it's Y/N Y/L/N! " The announcer screams. Everyone begins to cheer and I walk out and sit by Tom and Jake. After everyone is announced. " So I want to show a clip of the three of them together, because it is fantastic, " he adds.

" I'm just saying if you want to get him then find a better way! " Black Cat yells.

" Oh shut it, go play with a cat toy. I need to think, " he mutters.

" Hey we're a team listen to me for two seconds, " Black Cat comments.

" And I don't need to talk to you right now, so leave, " he states. She groans and then runs out. Running all the until being stopped by a figure upside down.

" Why are you upset? " Spider-Man asks.

" Why are you upside down? " Black Cat asks. Later in the scene Black Cat has lifted the mask of Spider-Man and moved in. Then they share a kiss.

" So my question is how did you prepare for that scene? " A fan asks Tom.

" Well when you are in a relationship you usually kiss the person you're with, " he states.

" WAIT WHAT?! " The crowd screams.

" Yes Tom and I are dating, we've been dating for 7 months now, " I state into the mic which makes the crowd scream more. Tom just laughs as he grabs a hold of my hand.