133 - The Secret's Out! // Harry Holland

On Jimmy Kimmel....

" So over the Christmas holiday you kind of revealed something about one of your younger brother's relationships, " Jimmy comments. I am sitting next to Tom in this interview.

" Yeah Tom you kind of did, " I comment.

" Okay, I accidentally revealed he's been dating her. For longer than they've been together, " Tom comments.

" Y/N how did you like find out? " Jimmy asks.

" I was on the couch with Harry, and my phone and his started blowing up with ats. And I was like, okay let me see what this is. I clicked on it, and it was Tom's interview, " I say.

" We actually have the interview, so let's watch it, " Jimmy says.

" You're embarrassing me like this! " Tom comments.

" So Sam has a girlfriend and Harry also has a girlfriend, Sam has been dating his girl longer correct? " Will asks.

" Well technically no. Harry and his girlfriend have been dating for like 4ish years, " Tom says. " S*** this is live, " he adds.

" I will say it was Will Smith, but yeah I guess, " I comment.

" So he said 4ish years, how many years has it been? " Jimmy asks.

" February 14th, which is also his birthday that will be 5 years for us. We started dating in February of 2015, " I tell him.

After the interview Harry meets me off stage. " You know I'm kinda glad, " Harry tells me.

" Why? " I ask.

" Because you know people know, and we can just be the almost hitting 5 years instead of only about to hit 2. I'm happy, " he tells me.

" Me too, " I comment with a chuckle. He leans down and gives me a kiss, and then Tom walks up to us.

" So are you two still mad at me? " He asks.

" No Tom, but still I think the best part is you realized it right away. It's fine, " I comment.

" Yeah it's fine, " Harry comments.

I go to my next interview while they go somewhere. " So talk to us about being in a relationship with photographer Harry Holland, " she tells me.

" Harry is a very loving human being. He's probably the best guy in the world, and I'm about to hit 5 years with the love of my life. He's absolutely wonderful, " I tell her.

The interview goes on longer, and then we do the photo shoot for the magazine I will be apart of.

Harry's P.O.V.

Tom's on a live, and we're out on the town with the boys. " Look who made it on the front of a magazine! " Paddy cheers.

" Yes! Go Y/N! " Tom cheers, I look at the interview and just smile.

" Aw he's blushing on how amazing his girl is doing, " Tom mutters.

" Shut up. Hey she's doing outstanding and I love that for it. She's absolutely beautiful in every way, and hello it's just awesome, " I tell him.

We decided to buy one, and then we head back home with Tessa with us. When we get home mum and dad are just hanging out with Y/N. " Look what we bought today! " Sam comments showing them the magazine.

" Oh gosh, " Y/N mutters.

" Hey I think you look awesome, " I comment giving her a peck on the lips.

" Thank you, " she mutters.

I asked her to marry me in March of 2020. I couldn't wait any longer, I wanted her to be my wife.