28 - The days to come // Tom Holland

" You know we have all our life all of our life. Here we are in another situation that I know we will get out of. You know why? It's because I'm Tom Holland, and you're my beautiful fiancée. Fiancée I want that to turn into wife and not stay as fiancée. I want to see that wedding band on your finger when I wake up next to you. I want to see our kids look at those rings, and see wow those are beautiful just like my mum. Baby just come back to me okay please, " I cry giving Y/N another kiss on the head.

" What are you doing? " Y/N asks as I run after her.

" I'm trying to tickle you, but it's not working, " I laugh.

" I know you know I hate being tickled, " she laughs.

I mess around with the box that has been sitting in my pocket for the last 2 and a half weeks. Wondering if I should propose or not. " Babe you okay? " She asks looking at me.

" Yeah I'm fine, " I tell her giving him a kiss on the forehead.

" Okay well I think I should head home, I love you lots, " she says smiling. I get down on one knee, while she starts to say goodbye to Paddy. " Baby I totally forgot you have my keys where did you put....... them? " She asks, as she comes into view of me.

" Hi, " I chuckle.

" Hi, why are you on one knee? " She chuckles.

" Because I am asking my beautiful girlfriend to marry me, " I say.

" What? " She asks in shock. I pull out the ring. " Oh my God, " she mumbles she drops her bag on the floor. Haz, Harry, Sam, Paddy, mum, dad, and of course Tessa are standing all around the living space filming.

" So Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N will you do me the honor and make me the happiest man alive, and marry me? " I ask smiling

" Yes Tom Holland I will marry you, " she says holding my cheeks, and then leaning in to kiss me. The whole family starts to cheer.

" Took you long enough man, " Haz comments.

" Tom, " Haz says shaking me.

" What? " I ask.

" It's time to go, " Haz says.

" Of course, love you love, " I say giving her another kiss before heading out of the hospital room.

" Hello Mrs. Nikki Holland? " A woman asks. Mum has put the phone on speaker.

" Yes ma'am this is she, " mum says.

" Hi I am sorry to tell you, but there has been an accident, " the woman says.

" What happened? " Mum asks.

" You are the emergency contact for Ms. Y/N Y/L/N. She was admitted into the hospital about 15 minutes earlier today, due to her condition at this moment she is in the ICU.

" NOOOOOOOOOO! " I scream falling to the floor. I start to her a flat lining in the back ground.

I look to see nurses and doctors doing CPR on Y/N. " NOOO! Y/N WAKE UP! WATCH UP! " I scream over and over and over and over again.

" Tom it's okay it's okay! " Harry says holding me as I shake violently.

" No it's not, " I cry into his shoulder.

" GUYS! " Sam screams.

" What? " I ask with puffy eyes.

" She's awake! " He screams.

I go to the hospital, and walk straight to her room. I open the door to see her reading a book. " Baby, " I walking up to her.

" Who are you? " She asks.

" What? " I ask.

" Tom you have to open the door, " Paddy says. I slowly open the door.

" Hi, " I mumble.

" Hi, " she says.

" Baby, " I comment walking up to her kissing her. " I missed you, " I mumble.

" The days to come will be the best days of our lives. I love you so much Thomas Stanley Holland, and I will always until my dying breath, " she says kissing me.

" It's my fault you got into the accident, " I cry.

" No it's not, it's for a crazy fan trying to kill me, " she says. " It's not your fault, " she adds.

" A fan? " I ask.

" Everyone posted on their stories that we got engaged, and one fan loves you a lot and tried to kill me, " she says. " But I'm not dead, " she chuckles. Which makes me smile and laugh. " There's that beautiful smile I love, " she says.

" Man I love you, " I comment.

" I love you too, " she says.