66 - Simon and Mark // Harrison Osterfield

" How to sing Christmas carols, " I say. " Now obviously we can't show you how, " I add. Then 'Mark' starts singing. I'm dreaming of a white Christmas.

" Mark if you don't shut up I will hit you with a fry pan! " We hear Y/N scream. In this she is Mark's brother named Willow. " I swear I will come in there! " She screams again.

Later.....

" How to sing and make money with Christmas carols, " I comment. Then again 'Mark' starts to sing again.

" Mark! I swear to God! " 'Willow' screams.

" That's my adorable lovely sister Willow. She just you know it's that time of the month if you know what I mean, " 'Mark' comments.

Later....

" Is Mark really Michael Buble? Well no he's- " " Yes I am, " 'Mark' finishes. He begins to sing. " No, " I comment.

" That's it, " 'Willow' comments. She comes in, and grabs my neck and kisses me. " Mistletoe. Now shut it Mark, " she comments, and then just walks out.

Later...

" Is that a reindeer or a goat? " 'Mark' asks. " His name's Simon, " Mark adds.

" I'm a human being, " I tell them.

" Not a nice thing to say, " 'Mark' adds.

We finally finish, and Greg and I are just in the room cleaning up. " Did you know she was going to do that? " Greg asks me.

" Nope. She's one of my closest friends, " I tell him.

" Go talk to her, and I'll finish in here, " he says. I nod.

I walk out to see Y/N cleaning the living space. " Hey Haz, sorry about just bombarding you with that I shouldn't have done that, " she says not even looking up from cleaning. She turns around to face me, and I just grab her waist, and pull her close to me. Our lips basically touching. " Haz what are you do- " I cut her off by kissing her, and she instantly begins to kiss me back. I pick her up, and she jumps and wraps her legs around my waist. We continue on kissing and I begin to walk us to my room. After I close the door behind me, and lock it. I throw her onto the bed, and I take off my shirt. She has taken off hers, and we continue on kissing. " Haz, " she moans. Which makes me bite her in the neck. " Haz, " she moans again as she pulls at my hair. I sit on her mid thigh, and she unbuttons her shorts, and starts pulling them down. I do the same with my trousers, and stuff starts to go down.

Y/N's P.O.V.

I sit on the edge of the bed looking at Haz. He's asleep, and man he looks good. The sheets cover right below his hip bone. I am wearing one of his hoodies that was on his night stand. " What have I done, " I mutter. I begin to collect my things, and get dressed. I slowly close the door, and I begin to walk out. There sits Greg on the couch.

" Do you want me to tell him you left? " He asks.

" No, he'll probably forget since he had a lot of whiskey, bye Greg, " I comment.

" Bye Y/N/N, " he says back to me.

" Bye Greg, Merry Christmas, " I tell him. I walk out of the flat, and make my way to my car.

I go back to my home, and there sits my younger brother when I walk in. Harry. Tom and I are a year apart. I am younger. " Hey, " I comment.

" Hey what happened? " Harry asks putting his camera down, and then walks over to me.

" I made a dumb decision, " I mutter.

" What? " He asks.

" I slept with Harrison, " I mumble.

" What? " He asks.

" Well they were videoing and there was a part where I come in and I kissed Harrison because I had mistletoe. After he came into the  living room to talk to me, and-and stuff just between us got carried away, " I comment.

" Hey guys Haz is here, can one of you get the door? " Tom asks/screams.

" I'm not here, " I tell him. I run upstairs to hide, and I hear the door open.

" You are terrible at hiding, " Haz comments.

" I know, " I tell him.

" Why'd you leave? " He asks.

" I just you were going to end up kicking me out anyway, " I mutter.

" Will you go on a date with me? " He asks. I nod. " Awesome, this Friday at 7. Wear something casual, " he adds. I nod again.