54 - She's interesting // Tom Holland

" We are adding someone new to the movie, but we're going to watch some stuff that she is in. She's pretty new in the acting business, so we're watching the one thing she's been in, " Jacob says.

" Why are we watching it? " Sam asks. It's Jon, Zendaya, Tony, Jacob, Sam, Harry, myself, and Haz.

" Because Jon told me, and I want to see her acting skills, " Jacob comments. Sam gives a thumbs up.

We're at Z's place.

Once Upon A Time

We're watching the recap of what happened last week. " So how are we going to hide Henry from Pan? " The Evil Queen asks.

" I know someone, " Prince Charming comments.

Once Upon A Time appears on the screen with a red scarf flying through the wind, and a lily growing on the ground.

" David where are we going? " Regina/ Evil Queen asks

" I'm going to a place I haven't been to in a long time, " he says. They make another corner, and come across a house in the middle of the forest.

" What is this place? " Emma Swan asks.

" My sister's house, " David/ Prince Charming says.

" Oh no, " Regina comments. " I put her out here for a reason, " she adds.

" Because you were scared of her? " David asks.

" David are you sure this is a good idea? " Mary Margaret / Snow White asks.

" No even close, but we're siblings, she'll keep Henry safe I'm sure, " David comments.

" So she's my aunt? " Henry asks.

" Yes Henry she's your aunt, " Emma says.

" You also have three cousins from her, something happened when she was younger, she got pregnant with triplets, and the triplets grew up super fast, " David says as they get closer to the house.

" How fast? " Belle asks.

" She had them when she was 15. They're 6 years old, " David says.

" When they were '1' they were 3 when they are '2' they are 6, " Mary Margaret says as we reach the door.

" Interesting, " Emma comments.

David knocks on the door, and the opens to see a beautiful girl. She has long beautiful Y/C/H that is braided to the side which meets half way down her back. She has beautiful Y/E/C eyes that you could get lost in. She has to be pretty young. " That's her, " Z comments.

" She was 17 in this, " Tony comments.

" Who are the little kids? " I ask.

" Abby Ryder Fortson, Jacob Trembley, and Noah Jupe, " Tony says reading from his phone. " Got to remember this was filmed in 2013, " Tony adds.

" David? " She asks.

" Hey Lil, we need your help, " David comments.

" Come in, come in, " she says. Everyone walks into the home, the camera moves across the room. You see two kids playing, and then a figure in a wheelchair watching them.

The camera is by Emma, Regina, and Henry. But you can see David and Lil talking. " How is she? " David asks.

" Could be better, David I'm scared I might loose her, it's like she's aging backwards, and what if she ages herself out of existence? I can't loose her, " Lil says beginning to cry.