53 - Wisdom Teeth // Harry Holland

I am currently waiting for her surgery to be done. Y/N is having her wisdom teeth taken out today, and me being the best friend I am is here for her.

Well I'm her best friend, but over the years I started liking her. I know it's wrong. "How do you like your best friend?" You don't know her the way I do. She's smart, funny, beautiful, she knows how to make me laugh on my worst days. She's everything I could ask for in a girl.

So of course I would fall for her everyone falls for her. But she never falls for anyone. Like yes she has had boyfriends, but when it started getting serious she got out of the relationship.

Her mom said she was going to go to the store for Y/N so I'm in charge of her while she's sleeping in her room. I go up to her room, and slowly open the door. There lays Y/N sort of sleeping sort of not. But when she heard the door her eyes went big, and she looks at me.

" Hiiiiiii Harrrrrryyyy! " Y/N screams while being on drugs.

" Hi crazy, " I laugh as I sit next to her.

" Sooooo what are you doinggggg? " She asks coming out of the covers, and sitting next to me.

" Well I'm watching you crazy, " I comment looking at her. She looks deep into my eyes, and just stands up to go to somewhere. Which happens to be her desk.

My brothers!

Tom
Just kiss her and see what happens.

Haz
lol lol lol

Me
Guys she's basically drunk right now, so can we not?

" So who are you texting? " Y/N asks.

" My brothers, " I comment before putting my phone on her nightstand next to hers, her phone screen lights up randomly and I see a picture of us together.

We took it when we were at an island, Haz took the picture, and she changed it to be black and gray

We took it when we were at an island, Haz took the picture, and she changed it to be black and gray. " Harry, " Y/N mumbles. I turn to see her wearing sweatpants, and my hoodie.

" Yeah? " I ask.

" Can you sit on the bed with me? " She asks. I nod to her, and she runs and jumps on the bed. I sit right next to her. " So how are you? " She asks.

" I'm good how are you? " I ask.

" Good, I was thinking about kissing this guy, but don't know if I should do it, " she laughs while placing her hand on my thigh.

" Well you know I always say take risks, " I comment.

" Yeahhhhh, " she laughs.