118 - She's amazing // Sam Holland

2015

" There is an sixteen year old nominated tonight, " Anne states

" Have you seen her in the movie. Now she might have 'took your spot', but she's just sixteen Anne. Have a heart, " James comments. The camera comes to me and I just begin to laugh.

" She's probably still listens to Hannah Montana. Has she even heard a cuss word? " Anne asks.

" She says one in the film Anne, calm down, she's 16 not 6, " James states.

" And the Oscar goes to for best actress in a supporting role goes to...... Y/N Y/L/N! " James states. I get up, and give Sam and my mom a hug. And begin to walk onto the stage.

" Anne yes I have said a cuss word before, " I say laughing a little bit. " This means you can do anything you put your mind too. I'm 16 years old, if you work hard and have fun. It will happen. Oh my, thank for so much. I want to thank Francis for giving me a crazy 14 year old to 16 year old the chance to portray Arose. Thank you mom for dealing with me. And thank you Sam.... sorry. Thank you Sam, for being my brother on screen, but-but also becoming one off screen. I love you so much. You've taught me so much, thank you, " I say. With that I begin to walk off the stage.

2018

" So I am so excited to have you back! " Jimmy says

" Me too, " I tell him.

" So you just a Teen Choice Award for your character in Rosenwood, " Jimmy states.

" Yeah I did. I play sorry if you haven't seen it. I play Brettly Storm. I joined in technically in season 1. Like I am seen multiple times. I do not get speaking parts until season 5 which was 2015, " I say.

" Can you explain Rosenwood to us? " Jimmy asks.

" Yeah. Um a lot of us like to say it's Riverdale but darker. Which is funny, someone said that Rosenwood is Riverdale but in the future. But it's this town that is being haunted by a serial killer. So basically season 1 killings started to happen. Thought they caught the guy they didn't. So basically we're about to hit season 9. And season 8 was the statement of who actually is it. I won the award for Teen Choice Tv : Villain. So that states who it is. So season 9 which sadly is the last, it is how do you get this killer. And I think it's going to be 30 episodes. But I'm excited, " I say smiling.