63 - The Current War // Tom Holland

Tom's P.O.V.

" Samuel this is Violet Lawerence, she is in charge of my finances and making sure that I do not die, " 'Thomas' says to me.

" And make sure you don't do anything stupid, " 'Violet' tells him.

" Viola, " he comments to her.

She puts her hands up in surrender. " You know I am right. If I wasn't half of these men would have been dead or left, " she comments. He begins to talk to someone. She rolls her eyes, and turns to me. " Don't worry just talk to him, he's a interesting man, " she adds.

" Samuel Insull by the way, " I tell her reaching out my hand.

" As you heard before Violet Lawerence, " she placing hers in mine. I pick it up, and kiss her hand while not breaking eye contact. " Cute, but I'm not that easy, " she chuckles while licking her lips. She walks away, and 'Thomas' walks up to me.

" She's 28 and filled with fire. Never seen a woman so independent in my life, " 'Thomas' comments.

" How do you deal with her? " I ask not taking my eyes off of her as she tidies up the place.

" She keeps me from going mad. I deal with her like I deal with a lot of things, " he comments.

" How? " I ask.

" Let the women talk it out, " he says. 'Thomas' wife has come through the door, and begins to talk to her.

" AND CUT PERFECT EVERYONE PERFECT! "Alfonso tells everyone. " Take five! " He adds.

" You know Tom you could actually talk to her. The only time you've talked to her to was with being Samuel, " Benedict tells me.

" No she is way to pretty for me, " I comment to him.

" Tom you're Tom Holland, " Benedict comments. " Y/N! " Benedict screams.

" Yes? " Y/N asks.

" This is Tom, Tom this is Y/N. Y/N I think it would be a great idea if you and Tom went out for drinks after work, " Benedict comments.

" Really? I'm up for it if Spider-Man, " she laughs. All I can do is nod. " Great meet me at my trailer when work is done, " she adds. I nod to her.

" You are amazing mate, " I tell him.

" I know, " he jokes to me.

After the day was done. I get dressed, and head to Y/N's trailer like she asked me to. I gently knock, and the door opens to Y/N standing there looking beautiful. This is the first time I have seen her not in 1880's clothing.

" Hi, come on in

" Hi, come on in. I just need to get my bag, " she comments. I walk in, and the first thing I see is a ton of pictures of her family. There's a collage of her and a guy. Maybe that's her boyfriend.

" Who's this? " I ask pointing to the collage.

" My brother Alec, " she tells me. After about 5 minutes she comes over to me with everything ready. " So are you ready? " She asks.

" Yeah let's go, " I tell her.

We head to her car, because well she's the one who lives in London. " So what bar are we going to? " I ask.

" I was thinking we could just go back to my place. The bars are going to be packed, people are going to ask for pictures. It's one thing I hate when you're trying to have a normal life, and then people come up, " she says not taking her eyes off the road.

" That's fine with me. As well normal life? " I ask. She stops because of a stop light and turns to me.

" Semi normal life. Yeah I'm someone who was in 6 movies by the time they were 4, but I still want to have a semi normal life. I don't want people following me when I'm out with my siblings. My the only famous one in my family, and I don't want that for them, " she comments.

She begins to drive again, and makes a right. " So you don't want to be famous? " I ask.

" Oh no I love being famous. I love acting it's my passion. But we could get to my house in 10 minutes, but paparazzi always follows me, " she comments. I turn around to see one car following us.

After 20 minutes, we finally reach her house through the back way. We enter it, and I have to say she has a lovely home, and it's filled with pictures. " Wow you have a lovely home, " I tell her.

" Thank you. Do yo want beer or wine? " She asks.

" Beer, " I tell her. She hands me a beer, and then pours herself a glass of wine. She walks over to me, and sits on the couch.

" So tell me about yourself, " she comments.

" Well I live in Southwest London, I have a dog, and 3 brothers, " I tell her.

" That's lovely. I live in London. I have 2 dogs, and 2 brothers and a really stubborn little sister, " she laughs while taking another sip of her wine.

" Where are your dogs now? " I ask.

" My sister is with them. She's grooming them since she's a groomer, " she tells me. I place my beer down, and move closer to her. I place her wine down. " What are you doing? " She asks. I lean in, and I begin to kiss her. She kisses me back, and stuff begins to get heated. She wraps her legs around me, and I stand up and I slam her into the wall after walking. Hers and I shirts have gone off, and are now warming the floor.

" Y/N! CAN YOU BUZZ ME IN! " Someone screams.

" My sister is here with my fur babies, " she comments. She jumps down from me, and gets her shirt. " Put on a shirt, " she comments to me. She buzzes her sister in, and two dogs run in. " Hi my babies. Did you miss mommy? " She asks.

" Lili this is my co-worker Tom, Tom this is Lili my sister, " Y/N says.

" Hello, " she says with a smile.

" I got a date so bye love you lots, " Lili says leaving.

" You know maybe we can go on a date, " I comment.

" I'd like that, " she comments.

" So who are these guys? " I ask.

" This is Parker, and he is Peter, " she says.

" Sounds like Peter Parker, " I comment.

" Yup, I like Spider-Man/Peter Parker, " she laughs.

Little did I know she was going to change my life.