134 - The interview that changed everything // Harry Holland

" We have the beautiful Y/N Y/L/N with us! So, you just wrapped on Cherry. So how did you initially get the role? " Erin asks me.

" I've worked with the Russo brothers before. And I was sent the script, and I instantly fell in love with the story, with all of the characters. Because I really touched me on a personal level, " I tell her.

" Can you explain more of that? " Erin asks.

" Yes of course. My biological father passed away from an opioid addiction. I was 5 when he had the overdose, and I was the one that found him. And I was 5, and that image stays into my mind.... sorry, my dad was a soldier and he had PTSD. There were sometimes where I just stepped back, because you have these memories that usually don't come around. And my parents were 22 when they had me and in this. My character does have a child with Tom's character. So for me, I'm living out my children a little bit through my mom's eyes. It's an interesting step, and the Russo brothers were really understanding. And I remember telling them before we started. Saying 'hey, there might be some days that are bad' and I explained basically what I said, " I tell her.

" Wow, so did you realize later that he had the addiction? " She asks.

" I think I always knew that he had an addiction. My dad was not like other dads. He was an outstanding man when he was having PTSD episodes. My dad always called me 'Lily' and there was a girl that he was deployed with that lost her life. And he always called me Lily during his episodes. At the age of 5 I did not truly know, but I knew something was off, " I comment. She gives me a nod.

" And your addiction struggles? " She asks.

" Yeah. I always have struggled, and that's due to the genes of that. That I hav been sober for 3 years now. I almost died from an overdose when I was 17. And that was a wake up call for me. Just truly seeing what drugs can do to your life. And I told myself, I don't not want to end up 6 feet underground like my dad did at such a young age. Waking up in the hospital was my lowest. I didn't become more famous until I turned 19. I've learned so much, and this movie really shows a side of addiction that people don't see. I lived that side of the addiction, " I tell her.

After the interview....

Harry meets me by the door. " You've been sober three years? " He asks. I give him a nod.

" Yeah, and I love every minute of it. Because if I wasn't. I wouldn't have you, " I tell him smiling. He gives me a hug, and a kiss on the forehead.

Sorry that was short, and sorry for not updating. Comment below or here, what chapters you would love to see a part 2 too.