132 - Merry Chirstmas // Tom Holland

( Okay I hear that some people say Happy Christmas, but I say Merry Christmas. So please don't like attack me saying it's not right. It's just how I grew up saying it ) also Merry Christmas!!

Y/N's P.O.V.

I am spending Christmas with the Hollands this year. It's going to be interesting. Tom and I have been dating for 4 years now. We started dating in 2015 right before he got the role of Spider-Man. I am currently making my way over here, and I am bringing my beautiful doggo, and my 5 year old, Collette. Before Tom and I started dating when we were just friends I got pregnant, and I had Collette. Her father left, and went off the grid. No one knows where he is.

We arrived and Collette instantly went off to go find Tom. I make my way to the kitchen to help Nikki and Dom as well Sam. " Hello beautiful, how are you? " She asks giving me a hug.

" I am doing good, Collette is getting so big, so it's starting to become so draining, " I tell her with a smile.

" Yeah 5 year olds are a hand full, but hey you're an amazing mother, especially so young beautiful, " Dom tells me. Which causes me to just smile.

" You know you said you needed to tell me something, what was that? " Nikki asks.

" Collette this morning called Tom, dad, " I tell her.

" No way, " she says.

" Yeah, it was so weird. She said 'so when will we get to see dad', and I legit froze. That's the first time that she's ever called him dad, " I say.

We hear a scream, and we turn around to see Tom holding Collette and he's hugging her. " Everything okay? " Sam asks.

" Collette called me dad, " he comments.

" Dad it's not a big deal, please put me down I want to play with Tessa, " she tells him. He says okay, and she runs off.

" It feels weird doesn't it? " Dom asks.

" It feels so weird, just before she'd called me Tom or Holland or something like that. But she called me dad, " Tom says.

" Well you are the main father figure in her life. It makes sense, " I tell him. He walks over and gives me a kiss.

" I see you said hi to my parents and brother before me, " he comments.

" I was bringing in the pie you arse, " I comment laughing to towards him. Which causes him to laugh as well.

My parents are currently out of town, and I couldn't go due to work. So I was invited to the Holland's like every year.

As sit down for dinner, and begin to have a good time. Watching the dogs play and everything like that. It's lovely being surrounded by this family. I got to spend some time with Tom's grandparents which is lovely. " So I heard that Coley called Tom dad, " Tom's grandpa tells me.

" She did, she loves him so much, " I say. I look over to see him and her playing with the dogs.

" You think he's the one? " He asks me. I look at him and smile.

" I don't think, I know he's the one, " I tell him smiling brightly. Knowing he is the one for me. " I've never seen someone love Collette as much as he does. And Collette already sees him as her dad, and I love him so much, " I add.

It's now time for presents. They give Collette a lot to give her as well distracted as we exchange gifts. We unwrap gifts for about 30 minutes, and now it's towards the end. " Okay is that all the gifts? " I ask as I stand up from my place

" I think there's one more, " Nikki says.

" For who? " I ask.

" Y/N/N turn around, " Paddy tells me. I turn around to see Tom down on one knee.

" For you, " he tells me. I place my hands over my mouth speechless by the fact of this begin a complete surprise. " I know it's kinda cheesy on Christmas to ask you this question. But I thought this was the perfect time, so. Y/N Y/L/N will you make me the happiest man in the world, and become my wife? " He asks.

" Oh my God is that even a question!? " I ask him. He just chuckles placing the ring on my finger, and then stands up and kisses me. " Now I think Collette wants to play with her new toys. So let's go play, " I add which causes everyone to laugh.

Father's Day 2020

Him and I got married last month, and Collette wants something to happen. Collette is now 6, and she wants Tom to become her official father. So she's going to be asking Tom to adopt her.

So here we are gathered with the Holland family. No one knows expect Harry, because he's filming and wanted to know the actual reason of why he has to film Tom opening a Father's Day gift. " Okay dad open mine! " Collette tells me.

" Okay love, " he comments laughing. He begins to open it.

" Read it open loud, " I comment.

" You've been the best dad towards me, and I think the baby in mom's stomach will agree with me in 8 months as well, " Tom reads. He looks up at me in pure shock. " Are you serious? " He asks. I nod. " Babe! That's amazing! " He tells me.

" There's more dad! " Collette comments. He begins to open the box more.

" You've been there for me before I was born. I know mom and you weren't always together but you cared about her more than everything. You were my dad, and maybe it's not by blood. But I would love if you officially would be my dad. So, my big question is. 'Will you adopt me?' " Tom asks, everyone is shocked, and he begins to tear up. " Yes baby I will adopt you, " he mutters. He gives her a hug, and then stands up and gives me a hug.

" We're going to be having a kid! " Tom cheers giving me a hug.

" I know, " I tell him.

7 months later Peter Harrison Holland was born into the world. And Collette was officially adopted by Tom.