138 - Quarantined with you // Harry Holland

" So your parents are still in Italy? " Mum asks. 

" Yes, you know it's a little scary. But they're staying in contact with me which is nice, " Y/N comments. 

Y/N Y/L/N my best friend, we've been best friends since we were little. She's someone I take everywhere with me. Like Tom used to do with Haz and now it's me. She's also a photographer so it's nice having a common interest with your best friend. " Did they say a time that they might be able to get home? " Dad asks. 

" No, it's harder for them since both of them are from Italy, and they still count as citizens. But, they said that they should get home by the end of the quarantine, " she says. 

" Yeah, so are you going to get some of your clothes then come back? " Dad asks. She nods towards him. 

" Harry why don't you go with her, " Mum comments. I nod towards her. We get into Y/N's car, and we begin to drive to her house. She's about 10 minutes away driving wise. 

" How scared are you? " I ask. 

" A little, I'm mainly worried about my parents right now. We've been told it doesn't really effect young people that much, we just need to make sure that we're washing our hands and doing all of that stuff, " she tells me. We get to her house, and walk in. And go straight to her room to grab the clothing that she needs. 

" What did she say about bringing Eden? " I ask her. Eden is her dog. 

She's a Corgi, Husky mix

She's a Corgi, Husky mix. " I asked your mum, and she said I could bring her if I wanted too. So I probably will, and then Tessa can have a friend, " she tells me. " I need to get my pills, " she adds. 

" Pills? Pills for what? " I ask. 

" Birth control pills, you know... just being safe, " she comments. I give her a nod. " I have many pills, but I know the only one you didn't know about was the birth control one, " she adds. 

" Yeah of course. I wouldn't expect you to say that. You know we're not dating so that would be weird you just randomly told me, " I comment. 

" Yeah, like randomly kissing me, " she comments. 

" Y/N, " I whisper. 

A few weeks ago Y/N was rambling on about something stupid, and I decided to shut her up by kissing her. And it got intense to say the least. " I'm surprised you haven't tried to do it again, " she chuckles. 

" Why are you surprised by that? " I ask. 

" Because you're Harry, you always do things at least twice, " she chuckles again. She's still packing her things up. I walk up to her, and grab a hold of her waist. I turned her around to face me and I kiss her. And she does kiss back. I pick her up, and place her on the bed and we continue making out with each other. " Harry, " she mutters. I give her a hum since I have started kissing down her neck. " As much as I love making out with you, we should probably... " she stops after I look up at her. " Oh fuck it, " she whispers. She brings me up to her, and she begins to take off my shirt. 

Tom's P.O.V. 

Paddy and Y/N are playing football in the back yard. Keeping there distance and everything, and they're not touching the ball at all it's only their feet. Harry, Sam, Haz, and Tuwaine are working hard on a puzzle. " Oh! There you go! " We hear Y/N cheer. We walk out to see them just doing tricks and everything. I looked at Harry and he's just smiling because he's just looking at her and him playing. He sees the world when he looks at her. And here's the thing she sees the world when she looks at him. And that's the best type of love.