105 - I'm sorry, I'm sorry..... shut up and kiss me // Harry Holland

( The video has nothing to do with the imagine. I just really love the video )

There is a video going around right now on the internet. If you want to watch it, harryhollandrus has it, dancinholland has it. It's Harry doing a video of a crowd in Mexico, and after he states 'that was sick' and then everyone starts cheering and he becomes super shy. It's the cutest thing I've ever seen since like any photo he's in because he is like so handsome.

Right after he walks away from the people chanting his name. " See I told you they were going to fall in love with you, " I say laughing to my boyfriend of one year. Which gets me to get picked up by Harry.

" Like how you fell for me? " He asks which causes me to hit him on the chest.

" Har, your older brother is looking for you. I think we need to go, " I comment laughing a little bit. " And no, they love you the way they love ice cream. I love you more than the way I love ice cream, " I comment. He places me down, and places a kiss on my lips. I am carrying his camera backpack for him, and he has gotten something out. After he takes a hold of my hand, and we begin to go find Tom.

We started dating when we were 19. I just turned 19, and he turned to me and said 'I'm going to take you on a date' and then after that he asked me to be his girlfriend, and I said yes. Last month ( April ) marked a year for the two of us. He runs forward to take more photos, and Jake meets up with me. Him and I usually hang out when Harry and Tom are doing other stuff. " You two really do love each other, " he comments.

" Yeah, " I begin with a smile. " I love him so much, " I comment.

" He loves you too. Just by the way he looks at you, I can tell, " he comments. He wraps his arm around me, and we walk out. A body guard watching the two of us for our safety.

Harry's P.O.V.

It was about midnight when I got the call. Now I am on my way to the hospital, something happened to Y/N. My mind is thinking millions of things. I am just hoping and praying she is okay. Tom and Jake are with me for support, what it sounded like over the phone that it sounded bad.

" What exactly happened? " Jake asks as we reach the doctor.

" A fan attacked her. When she told no to the fan, the fan got aggressive with her. She has a broken rib, she does have a black eye. And her lip is busted, " the doctor says. Which causes me to worry even more.

" We'll wait here, " Tom says. I nod towards him. I walk into the room to see her resting on a bed. I go over, and instantly interlock my hands with hers.

" I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, I should have been there with you, " I mutter.

" Shut up and kiss me, " she says. I look up at her, her left eye swollen shut. I lean in and kiss her, before leaning back out.

" Why were you even out? " I ask.

" I wanted to surprise you, but I got something for me. But it's sort of for the both of us, " she says. She takes the hand that isn't jailed by my hand and gets the necklace that is wrapped around her necklace.

I begin to grin

I begin to grin. " You know what it stands for right? " She asks.

" It stands for Harry? You got a necklace with my initial on it, " I tell her. She nods towards me.

" This is the best gift ever, " I tell her kissing her again.

" I love you, " she tells me.

" I love you too, " I tell her back. With that I kiss her again.