75 - Then leave // Tom Holland

I walk into the house pretty mad. Y/N and I have been nonstop fighting for the pass 2 weeks. I don't know what is wrong, but whatever it is it's effecting our relationship. We are having yet another fight, and I truly forgot what we got into the argument for in the first place. We're 18 years old, and I don't know. This relationship has turned toxic. " TOM have you even been listening to what I'm saying?! " She screams.

" No because you're making no sense at all! " I scream.

" Do you even love anymore? " She asks.

" No I don't love you! " I scream.

" I'm pregnant, " she mutters.

" Nice joke to get me to stay, " I say collecting my things getting ready to leave for good.

" Why would I joke about being pregnant? " She asks becoming angry.

" Because that's what you do. You say things and do things to get me to stay. It's not going to work. We're done. I'm breaking up with you, " I tell her.

" Fine! Leave! " She screams beginning to cry a little bit.

" With pleasure, " I comment. I walk out of the door, and she slams it.

Haz

Hey Haz can you come pick me up from Y/N's place?

Why can't she take you home?

We broke up.

I'm on my way.

I enter his car just thinking about everything. " Well you've been in this relationship since you were 15, and for the last few months all you two have been doing is fighting. Maybe it's a good thing, " Haz says.

" Yeah maybe it's a good thing, " I mutter.

I make my way to my home with Haz, and everyone knows something is off. " What happened? " Paddy asks with his 10 year old self.

" Um Y/N and I broke up, " I tell him.

" Oh honey I'm sorry, " mum says coming over to me.

" It's fine. I just need to think, " I tell her. She nods.

2018

It's 2018 and life has been going good. I am Spider-Man which is amazing, and I'm just living my life well. Haz, Harry, and I are in the store now looking for a gift for Pads. For his birthday and Christmas. As well the others already got Harry's gift. There are little kids in front of us, and it's a boy and girl and they're holding hands. The back of their shirts says. 'I was born first!' and the girl one says 'By three minutes show off!' It's cute. The mum is walking to the side of them holding the little girls' hand.