37 - Break up // Tom Holland

Requested by @Jesssuperwholock03 ( inspired by Before He Cheats by Carrie Underwood )

Tom and Y/N are having a dinner for their two year anniversary. Of course it's been difficult, but it's fine. They've always go through the problems. Currently Y/N is walking out of the bathroom.

Tom's P.O.V.

I am waiting for Y/N to come out of the bathroom, since after this I am going to take her to a really special place of mine. " Hi baby, " I hear.

" Hey.... Carolina what are you doing here? " I ask making sure Y/N doesn't see.

" What I can't see my baby? " She asks.

" Carolina we aren't together you need to leave, " I tell her.

" Why not have one more night sweetie, just one more night, " she mumbles into my ear simply biting it.

" No! " I comment.

" Oops, I think your girlfriend notice, " Carolina mumbles. I turn to see Y/N in tears as she watches the scene.

" Y/N! " I scream trying to get up.

" No baby let her go, " Carolina mumbles.

" No! I love her, we had one night, and I don't love you, " I yell standing up.

She leans back, and has hurt written all over her face. I stand up to run outside to see Y/N crying. " Y/N let me explain, " I mumble.

" Explain what Tom? " She asks harshly. " You've been cheating on me! Cheating on me! With a bleached-blonde tramp, " she cries.

" No I wasn't! " I scream.

" Really? So her kissing her ear was what? A hello? " She asks.

" Sort of, " I mutter.

" Sort of?! Are you kidding me?! " She screams out of angry. She begins to walk away.

" Where are you going?! " I ask.

" Away from this crazy person who I thought was my boyfriend, but ended up like being like all of my other ex boyfriends, " she yells.

" What? " I ask.

" You've become my ex-boyfriend, " she says.

" What? " I ask.

" I'm breaking up with you, we can't do this. I'm done with this, " she says.

" Y/N please! Let me explain! " I beg. I hear her cry, and she just walks away leaving me in the middle of the sidewalk.

Y/N's P.O.V.

I head to the one person I've told everything too. Y/F/N Y/F/L/N. " Y/N what's wrong? " Y/F/N asks.

" He cheated, " I mumble.

" He did? " She asks. I just nod my head. " Come on let's go! " She cheers.

" Go where? " I ask.

" Egg or key his car, " she declares.

" Egg or key his car? " I ask.

We drive to one of his cars that is parked at my house. " Egg or key? " She asks.

" Key, " I mumble. Something just clicked in me, I'm furious. Furious of everything.

" Okay, " she hums. I go to the side of his car, and begin to carve I into his car.

About 45 minutes later

I look at my carving.

" I knew you were trouble, " Y/F/N declares.

" You suck, " I declare.

Later that night.....

I am at my apartment getting ready for bed. Y/F/N went home to get a few things, and I am just trying to forget him.

Knock, knock, knock.

( Mature parts )

" Y/F/N why are you knocking? " I ask as I open the door to see Sam. My best friend. " Sam what are you doing here? " I ask.

" Please talk to Tom, " he begs.

" Sam he cheated I don't want to talk to him, " I mumble.

" Please just talk to him he's miserable, " he begs.

Tom miserable. It's never good. " Fine, " I mumble. Him and I head to his house where my ex boyfriend lays.

I walk into the house to see Tom passed out on the couch. " Can you give us the room? " I ask the boys. They all nod, and leave the room. I crouch in front of Tom, and smile a little. He has always grinned while he was sleeping.

I sit down in front of the couch. Just looking at him. " Y/N? " I hear his sleepy voice mumble. " Y/N! " He yells, and pulls me into a hug.

" Hi, " I mumble. It feels like he's not going to let me go.

" Please let me explain, please I love you darling, " he mumbles kissing my neck.

" Okay, " I mumble to him. I am still sitting in his lap. He adjusts me so that I am facing forward, and his arms are wrapped around me.

" I didn't cheat I promise. That girl before we met about a month, and we had one night because she got me drunk. When I met you she went crazy, and saying how I was dating her and I was cheating on her with you which I wasn't even dating her. So when she saw me in the restaurant that was her revenge. I didn't cheat on you, and I will never cheat on you Y/N. I love you too much to do that, " he mumbles while playing with my hair.

" I believe you, " I mumble back at him. I swing myself around so that I am straddling his lap. He starts to breath heavy, and he wraps his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him making me gasp. I lean into him right next to his ear, and breath heavy. He puts his hand under my shirt and they meet my bra.

He moves up, and I wrap my legs around the back off him. " Let's head to my room, and we can talk about everything, " he puffs.

" Yeah come on, " I say kissing him jaw.  He picks me up, and we start kissing while making our way to his room. He takes off my shirt, and kisses my collarbone. He pushes me against his door, and reaches for the door knob, and we go inside.

Harry's P.O.V.

" Think she'll forgive him or listen to him? " Sam asks.

" Yeah, " I gulp basically in pain, as I see Tom and Y/N making out with her shirt off.

" How do you know? " Sam asks. All I do is point. " I need soap, my eyes have been scarred and burned for life, " Sam adds.