95 - It's been a long time // Holland Family w/ Harrison Osterfield

Family. The one thing everyone has if you like it or not.

" I just think that if we just think about it for a little bit it would be nice, " dad says. 7 years ago today my sister went missing. She was 16 years old, she was also my twin. Born 5 minutes after me, and then three years later another set of twins was born in our family. Y/N was her name, they never found her body. But she was kidnapped.

She would be 22 now. And be 23 in 2 months. I wish she was here, I wish she didn't go missing.

" 7 years after the tragic event of Y/N Holland. Sadly she was someone no one found, but Y/N we are all looking up too you Rest In Peace, " someone announces on the tv.

One thing can change everyone's lives. And usually it is going to be for the good. Harrison, Sam, Harry, Paddy, and myself have just walked in front playing a game of basketball and playing with Tessa. When we walk in mum is collapsed onto the ground crying with dad supporting her. " What happened? " Paddy asks going to go sit by mum.

" They found Y/N, " dad mutters. All of us begin to tear up from the idea of our sister actually not being dead.

" Where-where is she? " I ask.

" She's in the hospital right now, they said that when they asked the guy how she survived for 7 years he said 'she's always kept her family going' so we're going to be going to the hospital, " he states.

All of us prepare ourselves to see our sister for the first time in 7 years.

Y/N's P.O.V.

" And what's your name? "
" Y/N Elizabeth Holland, "
" When were you born? "
" June 1st, 1996, "
" Height? Weight? "
" 5'2", 76 pounds I believe, "
" How old were you when you went missing? "
" 16 years old, "
" What's your father's name? "
" Dominic Holland, "
" Mother's name? "
" Nicola Elizabeth Holland, "
" How many siblings do you have? "
" Four not including me, "
" Who is this? "

" And what's your name? " " Y/N Elizabeth Holland, " " When were you born? " " June 1st, 1996, " " Height? Weight? "" 5'2", 76 pounds I believe, "" How old were you when you went missing? "" 16 years old, "" What's your father's name? " " Dominic ...

" Harrison, "
" Who is he to you? "
" My older twin brother's best friend, "
" And do you have any pets? "
" Tessa, "
" And how long have you been missing? "
" 7 years exactly, "
" And how will your family know that you are you and not a fake? "
" They will know, and if they don't believe me I'll show them my birthmark, "

Tom's P.O.V.

" You all can come in, only thing is that her current weight is she says 76 pounds, but it's truly 52 pounds, " the officer states.

" What exactly happened? " Mum asks.

" She didn't talk about it, we're trying to find out form the men who kidnapped her, but if you can get through to her then you tell us. There will be an officer in the room for safety, " he says. " As well when you see her, you're not going to see your daughter, they shaved her head, she is wearing contacts that they permanently put in to change her eye color, but they are working on getting the contacts out, " he adds. We all nod. He opens the door and there lays Y/N. Mum and dad and us are stopped by the doctor.

" Before anything, she is severely injured. Her right ankle is broke, broke right elbow, broke her left arm, 8 broken ribs on her right side 10 on her left, concussion, can have some brain damage, when you called you said we could do surgery if needed which I am glad we did, she did have internal bleeding but we stopped it. She was beaten badly, " the doctor says.

" Does she remember us? " Paddy asks already filled with tears.

" Yes, no memory lost which is fantastic, " the doctor says.

" How long has she been.... " Sam is lost in the words. 

" I assume maybe 7 years, the officer probably told you but if you find out anything please tell okay? "  He asks. We all nod. Paddy has gone by and laid in the bed with her holding her close but not trying to hurt her.

" I'm okay Paddy I promise, " she mumbles kissing her forehead.

" Nurse Indie can you help me up? " She asks. The nurse comes over and helps her out of the bed.

" My beautiful girl, " mum mumbles.

" Hi mum, " she cries. Mum walks up to her and hugs her. " Dad, " she says giving him a hug. She goes to all of us and gives us a hug. Nurse Indie helps her back in bed but sets it up so she is sitting up.

" We thought you were dead, " Paddy mumbles.

" Yeah, I know, but I tried to get away, but the more I tried to escaped they beat me more, I wanted to get back to all of you, I truly did, I tried for 7 years. But the good thing is that I am back now, " she states.

Y/N's P.O.V.

2 weeks later....

I was released form the hospital and now back at home. I am getting dressed when someone comes in, I turn to see Harrison he's just staring me and the weight that is on me. " I'm Haz really, I am gaining weight back and the ribs are slowly healing, " I tell him. He comes closer to me and just hugs me.

" I thought you were dead, I was blaming myself, " he mumbles. I pick up his chin and look at him.

" Never blame yourself okay? " I ask he nods. I place my hand on his cheek and pull him in closer.

" Guys come on, " Paddy says.

" Okay we're coming, " I say laughing.

" And there is the whole Holland family looking beautiful, and with their daughter who was found after 7 years. They all look stunning tonight, and it looks like Mr. Downey is going over to hug all of them and meet Y/N, what a wonderful sight to see, " an announcer states.