81 - The video // Tom Holland and Harrison Osterfield

Haz's P.O.V.

The night before.......

Y/N stands in the doorway of my room, and I can tell something is wrong. It is midnight, and I know she just doesn't come over here because she feels like it. " Hey Y/N/N what's up? " I ask. She walks up to me, and sits on my bed.

" I just- I don't know if I'm a good person. Everyone hates me, and I don't how I'm going to survive, " she cries. That makes me sit straight up, and pull her into a hug.

" You are a good person. No one hates you. I don't hate you. You will survive whatever you're going through. Just remember Y/N/N I love you. I love you more than anything, " I tell her. This happens sometimes, and I just hope she knows I'm always here. She's been my girlfriend since we were 15 years old. We've been dating for 4 years now. ( since you know it's 2017 ). My mum and family and her family thinks we're going to end up getting married. I think it could be true. She basically lives over at my place. She gets up to take a shower, which I don't know. She comes back grabs some of her panties that she left at my 'flat' and one of my shirts. She puts both of them on, and then goes to my left side, and slides down next to me. Her body hanging on me, and me whispering I love you into her ear.

Tom's P.O.V.

" Harrison's asleep, " I begin to say. I open the door to see him and Y/N cuddling. " Okay they're my couple goals. Look at them, " I tell them flipping the camera around to face them. " Now it's time to wake them up, " I chuckle. " Harrison's asleep, " I say. I go, and jump on the bed waking up both of them.

" What happened? " Y/N asks.

" Nothing beautiful go back to sleep, " Haz says. " What do you want? " Haz then asks.

" I hit one million followers, " I cheer. We both start oohing and Y/N gives a thumbs up.

I leave the room, and minutes after Harrison comes out. " Do you have it? " I ask. He nods. He walks over to the kitchen to behind the beer in the fridge. ( Y/N is more of a wine person ). He pulls out the beautiful engagement ring.

" I don't know how she put up with you for four years, " I tell him

" Hahaha you're hilarious, " he comments back to me. All of us are about to be 20, and Haz has been wanting to marrying Y/N since they were like 18 years old. Haz puts the ring away, and at that very moment Y/N walks into the kitchen. The first thing she does, is walk over to Harrison and give him a kiss. " You look marvelous, " he mumbles.

" I just woke up. I look like something died on my face, and we have to go to set today which is fun, " she says smiling. " I am going to go take a shower, " she adds.

It's about 11 o'clock when we get onto set. Y/N is pulled away by Laura and Zendaya to talk about something I don't know. But they're pulled away. Jon has walked up to the two of us to say hello and stuff. " Everything is ready. At one point I'll be like hey can you help us, " Jon says to Haz. He knows to him.

Y/N's P.O.V.

It's right after lunch, and the scene is about to start. " You know what. Can Y/N and Harrison help with this? " Jon asks. What?!

" Yeah sure, " Haz says answering for the both of us.

" So Y/N you are going to watch Tom be like whoa that's super cool, and then turn around to face Harrison, and then Harrison will say his line, " Jon says. We both nod. " AND ACTION! " Jon screams.

" Whoa that's super cool, " I say. I turn around to see Harrison on one knee. Some of the cast members have gasped." Oh my God. Haz what are you doing? " I ask.

" I love you. I love you more than anything, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I know it's young 20, 21 is young. But the last 4 years of my life have been the best years of my life. You make my life 10 times better, and I love you. So Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N. Will you do me the honor, and become my wife? " Haz asks pulling out the ring.

" Yes

" Yes. Yes I will marry you, " I tell him. He gets up, and slides the ring onto my finger. He takes a hold of me. " I love you so much, " I whisper. " I love you too, " I whisper. Everyone cheers, and comes around us giving us hugs. Laura and Z come to look at the ring. Which I think he did an amazing job on the ring.

At comic-con a few months later......

" So what was you guys' favorite memory on set? " The interviewer asks. Haz and I are off stage.

" This doesn't have to do with the movie, but it happened on set. Harrison Tom's assistant and best friend, came up to me and said 'hey can you do me a favor', and then 2 and a half months later. I helped him with the favor, and if you look on Y/N's left ring finger you will understand, " Jon says. Him and I step out.

" THEY'RE GETTING MARRIED! " Everyone screams. Everyone begins to go crazy from the idea of us getting married.