96 - I always loved you // Harrison Osterfield

" And what if no one ever loves me? What if I will just die alone? I don' want to be that crazy cat lady, I'm allergic to cats! " I yell to my best friend.

" Calm down! Someone will love you, you just have to take your time. Don't rush into love, " my best friend says as she looks up from her laptop.

" Is Y/N yelling about her love life again? " Paddy asks coming into the kitchen.

" No little bro, I am stating my proof loudly, " I tell him.

" Don't worry it will happen eventually, " Paddy says.

" Oh yes Prince Charming is about to walk through that door making my life change forever, " I comment.

" We're back your lives are better! " Harrison says coming through the door which makes everyone begin to laugh.

" Oh just kill me now, " I mutter.

" What did I do? " Harrison asks.

" Nothing Haz you're fine, " Paddy comments.

" Yeah just fine, " I tell him.

" Okay, " he says.

Tom's P.O.V.

" You do know Y/N likes you right? " I ask Harrison.

" She likes me? " He asks.

" Yeah, and I know you like her so stop being a loser and ask her out now, before someone else ask her now go, " I tell her.

" Are you sure? Are you sure she likes me? " He asks still kinda nervous from the fact that my little sister might like him.

" Yes I am positive she likes you, " I tell him. At that moment Y/N comes down from the stairs with a new outfit for the day.

" Okay Y/F/N and I are heading out, we have to go to practice and then after she's going on a date and I'm coming home, " Y/N says grabbing her coat

" Hey um Y/N can I talk to you real quick? " Haz asks.

" Yeah of course Haz, " she states. The two of them go outside to talk.

" So what exactly are they talking about? " Y/F/N asks.

" He's going to tell her that he likes her, " I state.

" Finally, I've been wanting them to happen for years! " Y/F/N states. We watch as they continue to talk and talk and talk.

Y/N's P.O.V.

" So what exactly do you need to talk about? " I ask him.

" I uh, there is something I've been needing to tell you something for a while now, " he tells me.

" And that is? " I ask.

" Um I uh I uh I uh, why is this so hard to say? " He asks. I place my hand on his shoulder.

" It's okay just say what you want to say okay? " I ask.

" Yeah of course, um- I-uh, " he begins to stress a little bit. I place both of my hands onto his cheeks.

" Calm down, you are so stressed right now. What do you need to say? " I ask.

" Actions speak louder than words, " he states, and with a swift movement he leans in and kisses me. A few seconds later I begin kissing him back. " I uh I like you, " he adds.

" I like you too, " I comment with a chuckle. " But now I have to go, and I'll talk to you later about this okay? " I ask him.

" Yeah totally, " he says while chuckling.

" Okay I should go now, but uh sorry. I'll see you tonight, " I tell him.

" Yeah I'll see you tonight, " he says. He gives me a hug, and then I begin to walk inside.

" So uh what happened? " Y/F/N asks as the two of us go tot he car.

" We uh attempted we liked each other, " I tell him.

" YES! FINALLY! " She screams which makes me laugh.