13 - I've always loved you // Harrison Osterfield

I walk down the street in tears walking back to my lovely home. My brothers and my oldest brother's best friend is probably hanging out havign a good time. While I'm miserable in a abusive relationship. Now finding out he chated on me, and I tried to break up with him, and he beat the crap out of me.

 Now finding out he chated on me, and I tried to break up with him, and he beat the crap out of me

This time Eric ripped the my clothes, and beat me up pretty bad. I'm surprised I haven't been beaten to death. I hear running footsteps behind me, and there he is and he begins to beat me up again. " Hey get away from her! " My best friend screams.

" Oh go away Y/F/N! " Eric comments.

" No! Get away! Go back to that girl you call a side chick, " she says.

" Go have a happy life I don't care who you date we're done, " Eric storms off.

" Y/N! " Y/F/N screams running over to me.

" I'm fine I'm fine, " I state trying my best to stand up and walk.

" You're not fine, " she comments. She grabs me, and gets me on her back for my 'safety for walking'.

We make it to my home. My mum is only home, and this is a little better I guess. Y/F/N sits me down, and I begin to cry more. Y/F/N opens the door. She comes back to get me, and we walk into the house. " Hey gi-, " mum stops herself. " Y/N MY BABY GIRL! " She screams.

" I think we might have to take her to the hospital, " Y/F/N says as the panic in her voice starts to show.

" I think I'm going to sleep now, " I comment starting to close my eyes.

" Hey don't close your eyes, " mum says. I close my eyes.

Tom's P.O.V.

Dad, Harry, Sam, Paddy, Harrison, and myself are currently shopping for a gift for Y/N, and her 21st birthday. She's a year younger than me. " Isn't hat Eric? " Paddy asks. We look to see Eric walking into an alley in the mall.

" Yeah, weren't not going to go, " Dad comments. None of us like Eric, like all of us HATE him. Dad gets a call. " Honey slow down, " dad says.

" It's Y/N, we're on our way to the hospital, " mum says through tears.

" Wait what?! " We all ask.

" Just come to the hospital, " she cries.

Harrison's P.O.V.

Everyone is crying. While going to the hospital, while going to the room, everything. Everyone was crying. We walk in to see Eric. Mr. Dom has gone to go find Mrs. Nikki. She's bailing her eyes out. " Oh sweetie, if you tell anyone about this I will make sure you don't wake up next time, " Eric states.

" We're broken up now leave me alone! " She screams.

" Sir you are not allowed to visit her ever again, and you will be escorted out of the building right now, " a nurse says coming in with 4 police officers.

" What did I do? " Eric asks.

" Sir I don't want to repeat what you did in front of the family, now come with me now, " one of the police officers says. He leaves with the police officers.

" I know it's not my place, but can I talk to Y/N alone? " I ask looking at everyone. They nod, and walk out of the room.

" Harrison, " Y/N comments.

" Don't Harrison me please Y/N, don't, " I cry.

" Haz please listen to me, " she says trying to sit up.

" What's wrong? " I ask.

" 4 broken ribs, a concession, wrist broken, damaged face, busted lip, broken heart, and 3 broken fingers, " she states. " It's not that bad, " she adds.

" Not that bad? " I ask.

" Harrison look at me I'm fine, " she says.

" You're not fine Y/N, you could have died, " I comment.

" A year, " she mumbles.

" What? " I ask.

" I know you were going to ask me how long he has been doing this, a year. Only other time it was this bad, was when he realized I didn't love him and he focused me to stay with him, " she comments.

" You don't love him? " I ask.

" What? " She asks.

" You don't love Eric? " I ask.

" I don't think I ever did, I think I got into a relationshop with him to get my mind off of the person i was in love with, " she states.

" Why? " I ask.

" Harrison, I've always loved you. Along the way I fell in love with you more, " she says. I walk up to her, and give her a kiss.

" I've always loved you, " I tell her.