88 - Have a nice life // Harry Holland

2016

" WHY ARE YOU UPSET?! YOU KNEW IT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN EVENTUALLY Y/N! " Harry screams at me as I run out into the rain to get to my car.

" WHY AM I UPSET? I'M UPSET BECAUSE I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING HARRY! I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING! AND YOU WOULD RATHER LEAVE ME IN THE DUST! " I scream back. It's been like this for a few weeks now. Harry and I have been dating for almost 2 years. We're at 22 months. A year and 10 months. " YOU WERE TOO BUSY TO REALIZE I WAS SUFFERING! SO I HOPE YOU HAVE A NICE LIFE HARRY, because this is the last time you'll see me, " I say.

" Y/N what do you mean? " He asks.

" I'm breaking up with you. We're basically killing each other being together. I can't do this anymore, " I tell him.

" Y/N please, " he mutters. I shake my head.

" I'm sorry, " I say backing away from him, and running to my car.

Harry's P.O.V.

2019

The gang is in America for Far From Home. We're here for another day or two and then we will be leaving. " Tom you're needed in the makeup chair! " Someone screams. All of us follow him to the makeup trailer, and someone I thought I would never see stands in there. Paddy.

" Hey guys, " he hums giving all of us a smile. He must have run off with Jacob or someone.

The artist steps into view. " He can talk, " she jokes. Tom just nods. " Reminds me of his eldest brother, come on, " she says pulling him into the trailer. We all follow since we have nothing to do.

" You sound British, " Sam says.

" Yeah, I used to live in the UK like 3 years ago but moved to America, " she says making eye contact with him in the mirror.

" Yeah she lived like 15 minutes from us, " Tom comments. She nods towards him as she begins to put on some makeup.

" Yeah, but I moved to America like 3 years ago because I was offered this position, and I couldn't turn it down, " she says with a lovely voice.

" And are you single? Like just wondering, " Paddy comments.

" I am single. Last time I had a boyfriend was 3 years ago. Him and I broke up the day before I left for America. I was debating on goin or not and decided to go after that, " she says.

" Do you still like him? " Harrison asks.

" Yeah, I still love him to this very day. And when I meet him again and I might not. I'll have to explain everything, " she mutters.

" Explain what? " Sam asks.

" Mommy! " A little girl screams. A little girl makes her way into the trailer, and runs to her.

" Hi princess, mommy's working right now. So why don't you sit by Tom in that chair okay? " She asks. The little girl makes her way to the chair. " Her, I was pregnant at the time and well I didn't know, " she adds.

" What's her name? " I ask, she looks me into the eyes and then the little girls realizing who they are. The girl/woman is Y/N. The little girl is mine.

" Her name is Rosebeth she just goes by Rose, " she says.

Tom is done and all of us are walking out. " Rose looks at a lot like you, " Sam says.

" Because she is mine, " I mutter. I turn back around to go to the trailer. I open the door. Rose is asleep and Y/N is cleaning up supplies.

" Yes? " She asks. I say nothing but what up to her and begin to kiss her.

" I love you- I've never stopped loving you, " I mutter.

" Harry? " She asks. I nod. She picks up her head leans in and begins to kiss me again.

" I love you too Har, " I mutter.

" Mommy? " Rose says waking up.

" Hey sweetie, " she says with a warm smile. " Hey do you want to meet someone? " She asks. She nods. Y/N picks up Rose. " Rose this is your daddy. Harry this is your daughter Rosebeth but she prefers Rose, " she adds.

" Hey beautiful, " I tell her. She moves from her arms to mine.

" I've missed you, " she mutters into my neck.

" I missed you too. I'm sorry sweetie I haven't been around, " I whisper sweetly.