143 - Save her // Tom Holland

" Tom, truly I know you mean well. But he won't let me get away from this life, I'm going to be forced to marry him. There's nothing that will change that, my father thinks marry an actor is more stupid than marrying for love. I love you, I love you more than anything, but my hands are tied, " I whisper to him, he's holding onto me tightly. 

" Then run away with me, we can go to Australia leave this life behind, " he begs to me, I begin to cry as well as he begs for me to stay with him. 

" You couldn't do that to your family, and you know you couldn't do that to your family, " I whisper to him, I grab a hold of his cheeks raising his head to look at me. I'm 16 and being forced to marry at 58 year old man. " I love you Tom Holland, I will always love you, " I whisper to him, he moves in and kisses me. And I can taste the salty tears that had fallen from his eyes. 

" I love you too, " he whispers back, as he pulls away from me. 

That was years ago, I was forced to marry him, and now it's 2021. Him and I have been married for 9 years now, which he is now 67 years old. And I'm 25, my whole life has been taken from me. And my husband wants to have a child, even though we've never had sex and he's 67 years old. It's truly unbelievable. " Wouldn't it be nice? To have a little one running around? " He asks me as I begin to make breakfast. 

" No, we can not handle a child. We can barely handle each other, " I tell him. 

" Y/n what is the actual reason? " He asks me, I turn to him as he begins to stand up. 

" Rich I think you know the actual reason, you would be dead before that child even reaches teenage years. You're dying, do you truly think that a child is going to fix that? " I ask him, he walks towards me grabbing a hold of my arms and shoving me into the fridge. I wince in pain because of the impact I was shoved into the fridge. " A child can not fix how broken our marriage is. Bringing in a baby, that baby would be miserable, " I tell him, he moves his right hand to my chin and shoves my head into the fridge, which I screamed from the pain of what he just did. 

" I am your husband, you will not disrespect me like that, " he yells, which I instantly start crying from him. I just need to get out of here, it's unsafe and it could turn deadly. 

" You're hurting me let go, " I whisper to him, that was a mistake, because his grip only got tighter. " Richard please let go, " I tell him again. 

" You're going into the shed, " he states. I instantly start shaking my head. 

" No, no please no... please no! " I scream, he grabs a hold of me even tighter and begins to drag me to the shed. 

As many times I tell my father about what he does, he does nothing. He doesn't care, and I can't tell my mother, because if she tried to confront my dad he would hurt her. I always try my hardest to fight him, which usually leads to more pain. But I don't care, I can try to find my way out of the shed. I just need him to leave. 

I was thrown in the shed and heard the lock. I've been trying to escape for years now. He believes that since he is 42 years older than me I have to obey him, that he my master. Truly he should have gotten someone who wasn't raised by my mother, my mother raised me to speak my mind. 

It's been several days now, I've truly lost count of how many days I've been in here. He's always been happy that I'm a stay at home wife, because if I need to get punished then I can to any level of badness. 

It's late at night, and he's watching me. But I need to get out of here, he hurt me badly. This relationship was never good, but now it can become deadly. And I'm not trying to become apart of the statistics.