36 - Who's that? // Paddy Holland

" We're on our way to work. There's Harrison, Mikey, and today we have a special guest Paddy! " Tom says moving the camera to face me. " So what are you excited for? " Tom then asks.

" Probably the suit, " I smile.

" Yeah it's pretty cool, " Tom mumbles.

Y/N's P.O.V.

I am playing Peter Parker's little sister Judi. I have an intense scene today where I get really mad at Peter. My character is 12, and I'm 13 so it's decent. I'm not known that well, so when I am first shown in the scene no one knows that I am Peter's sister.

Tom is suppose to be coming any moment now, we sort of need him since he is Peter

Tom is suppose to be coming any moment now, we sort of need him since he is Peter. " Is that my actress little sister? " Tom asks me.

" No, I'm a stalker, " I laugh turning around. He gives me a hug, and I see my favorite blue eyed human Harrison. " Haz in the flesh, " I say jumping on his back.

" You legit see me every day, " Haz mumbles.

" And every day I jump on your back, good thing I'm wearing spandex, " I cheer. I jump down, and see a boy around my age looking intensely at me. " You okay mate? " I ask.

" What? " He asks after a few seconds.

" You okay mate? " I ask again.

" Yes I'm grand, " he mumbles.

" Okay, " I chuckle.

Paddy's P.O.V.

" Who's that? " I ask being curious.

" That's Y/N Hiddleston, Tom's daughter, she got the role of Judi Parker my younger sister, " Tom says.

" She's pretty, " I mumble.

" Aw someone fancies someone? " Haz says elbowing me.

" No! " I protest. " I don't even know the girl, " I say.

" Hey Tom, Jon wants us to go to set, " Y/N says walking up.

" Just watch them working together is perfect, " Haz says to me.

Tom has run off to get into his Spider-Man suit, and Y/N is talking to Jon about the scene.

Haz and I get closer to see the action.

" AND ACTION! " Jon screams. Y/N runs into her room which faces Haz and I, she's crying her eyes out, and they look like real tears. Her acting is so freaking good. Y/N begins to change into her pajamas, and she lays down on her bed.

" Aunt May where's Judi? " 'Peter' asks.

" Probably asleep in her room, due to crying herself to sleep, because her big brother didn't pick her up from school, luckily Michelle saw her, and took her home, " 'May' says.