24 - Just Friends? // Sam Holland

Sam and I have been friends basically since birth. With being friends with Sam I became friends with Harry, Tom, and Harrison. I'm like a sister to them.

Sam and I have always done everything together. BUT sometimes we do stuff that friends wouldn't do. For example, cuddling. Friends don't usually cuddle. At least boy-girl cuddling. But Sam and I always cuddle. Well when we watch a horror movie, I always get scared, and he always says the same think. 'It's fine sweetheart I got you.' Sweetheart?

It's probably nothing, it's probably nothing. It's nothing. It's nothing. Maybe. I don't know! He messes with my brain sooo much, and I hate it. " Y/N! " Sam screams.

" What? " I ask focusing back to Sam standing in the door frame of my room.

" I was calling you for like 5 minutes weirdo, " he chuckles jumping on my bed to lay next to me.

" Really? Sorry my mind must have been somewhere else, " I comment taking off my glasses.

Sam's P.O.V.

Is it wrong to like your best friend more than jsut being a friend? Y/N's always been more of a friend to me. I've liked her for so long, and we do things friends don't do. Like cuddling. We always cuddle, and I always tell her I got her, because she hates horror movies.

I think I might tell her, but I'm just afraid of what she will think. She probably likes Harry away.

" SAM! " Y/N screams.

" What? " I ask looking at her.

" Now you're the one who wasn't focusing, " she laughs. I love her laugh, her laugh is so amazing, and it is one of my favorite sounds in the whole wide world. " Well do you want to go get ice cream? " She asks looking at me.

" Sure, " I say.

She stands up, and walks over to me. She some how trips, and grabs my hand. We both fall onto the ground, and I am laying on top of her. I break eye contact to look at her lips, and then back at her. I lean in, and I kiss her. The surprising thing is she kissed me back. She wraps her hands around my neck, and I wrap my arms around her waist. I move us so we are leaning up against her wall.

I stop and lean back. I am in between her legs. " I-uh-I " I try to speak, but couldn't. She grabs the hem of my shirt, and takes it off my body. She unbottons her shirt, and throws it to the side.

She wraps her legs around me, and I kiss her again. I pick her up, and slam her against her wall. I walk backwards to the bed, and put her on the bed. She takes off her shorts when I take off my shorts. I throw my shorts into the pile. I begin to kiss her again. " Sam, " I moans while I kiss her neck.

" Sweatheart, " I mumble kissing her softly.

I take off my boxers. She takes off her bra and panties.

Y/N's P.O.V.

It's almost been 2 weeks since him and I had sex. I am walking home, and it begins to rain. Of course. I look to see a familiar figure standing in front of me. " Y/N can we talk? " Sam asks.

" Sam there's nothing to talk about, " I mumble walking away.

" Y/N JUST TALK TO ME! " He yells.

" Why Sam? What do you want me to say about that night? " I ask facing him. I see his hair is now in his face from the rain.

" Why have you been not talking to me about it? " He asks.

" Sam we had sex. Why do you think I'm not talking to you? " I ask.

" I don't know Y/N. I seriously have no idea, " he comments.

" Our friendship has two chooses. One we forget about that we had sex, and we remind friends and have this awkward thing around us for the rest of our lives, " I tell him.

" Or? " He asks.

" Or we stop being friends, and then we'll be the song. Somebody that I used to know, and Sam I don't want it to be the second one, because you are someone who is really special in my life and I need you, " I say trying to not to let anymore tears roll down my face.

" Then let's talk about! " He yells.

" Sam I can't talk about it! " I yell.

" Why? Why can't you talk about it? " He asks starting to become mad.

" Because I actually enjoyed it, and I don't regret having sex with you, " I mumble.

" Well neither do it, " he says.

" What? " I ask.

" I want to have sex with you, I want to hug you like your ex did, I want to cuddle with you and kiss your forehead. I like you Y/N. I like you a lot, " he declares.

" I like you too, " I say.

" Really? " He asks.

" Really, " I say giving him a smile. He walks over to me in the rain, and kisses me.

" We're going on a date tomorrow, " he says.

" Totally unless we have colds, " I chuckle.

" Then we'll be sick together, " he jokes.