18 - The Kid // Harrison Osterfield part 2

Nathan, Theo, Charlotte, and Erica are sitting the booth. " So you're saying for the first time in 6 years or 3 whatever you want to say. You saw the father to your child? " Chloe asks ( Erica's and Nathan's mom )

" Yes, " I groan. I haven't started working yet.

I post the picture of the kids with Tom, and commented.

These kids got to meet a hero of their and @harryholland64. Thanks for taking a photo with them. <3

" Hey Y/N could you sing for us? " One of the men who always come in asks. He's 89 years old.

" Of course I will, " I comment.

" If I should stay. I would only be in your way. So, I'll go but I know. I'll think of you. Each step of the way. And I will always love you. And I will always love you. Bittersweet memories. That is all I am taking with me. So goodbye, please don't you cry. 'Cause we both know I'm not what you need. And I will always love you. I will always love you. I hope life treats you kind. And I hope you have all you've dreamed of. I wish you joy and happiness. But above all, I wish you love. And I will always love you. And I will always love you. And I will always love you, " I sing while pouring all the men a cup of coffee. The kids has gotten up, and started dancing. Charlotte is dancing with Nathan, and Erica is dancing with Theo.

" I still can't believe your boy has blue eyes. You have the darkest brown eyes in the world, " Burt another old man who comes in says.

" Genes, " I comment laughing.

" Does his father have blue eyes? " Ollie asks.

" Yeah really crystal blue ones, " I say.

Haz's P.O.V.

We walk into a diner to get something to eat, before we hit the road. " Rock, paper, scissors shoot! " We all hear some kids yell.

" Ha I win! " A girl screams.

" I let you win, " a little boy says.

" Sure you did, " the girl says.

" Let me take you out for ice cream, and then I'll prove it, " the boy says.

" Theo you're 6, you can't even read, " a woman says.

" Here you guys go, " the woman says giving them some ice cream. " Hi welcome to Terri's place, I'm Y/N/N I will be taking care of you today, " she says.

She collects our drinks, and walks away. A boy walks by us hand standing.

" Go Theo! Go Theo! Go Theo! It's birthday! " The kids scream.

" Oh Theodore your future wife is going to be very lucky, " a old man says.

" Ollie I'm 6, " he chuckles. 

" Who would name their kid Spooner? " A girl asks.

" I don't know, " another girl laughs.

" Hey Theo this actor has your middle name, " a boy says.  

" Really? " The boy who did the hand stand asks.

" Harrison Osterfield, what kind of name is that? " A boy asks.

" I don't know what kind of name is Theodore Y/L/N? " A girl asks.

" My name is unique, " Theodore says.

" Like your sister's, " the girl says.

" Speaking of her where is she? " One of the boys ask.