116 - I can't wait // Tom Holland

" Y/N Gyllenhaal everyone! " Jimmy says.

" Hi, " I tell him as I sit down.

" Good to see you Y/N, " he states.

" Good to see you too, " I tell him.

" So your brother is going to be in a movie with Spider-Man how is that? " He asks.

" Outstanding. He's such an amazing actor, and I'm not just saying that because he's my brother. But a lot of people like don't know about me, which is really funny, " I say.

" Wait why? " He asks.

" Well when I was born Jake was 16 and Maggie was 19. Like Maggie was already out of the house when I was born, and I hear this story all the time Maggie said 'you're seriously having another kid?', and Jake love him to death said 'yeah they want to get the perfect daughter', " I comment laughing.

" He seriously said that? " He asks. I nod. " And so your parents got into divorce, " he adds.

" Yeah they did, and I experienced the divorce differently from my siblings. When it happened. I was 13, Jake was 29, and Maggie was 32. Like I remember going to Maggie's wedding, and Jake pulling me aside as I was crying and he said 'hey what's wrong?' And I was crying saying 'this is Maggie's special day, and mom and dad are ending their beautiful marriage'. I remember blaming myself so many times. And Jake was always saying 'Y/N/N this isn't your fault. You're not the reason why they are getting a divorce' and so like I remember some fighting and stuff, and Jake was my outlet, that's why I'm so close to him. I remember I was probably 18 maybe 19 at the time, and we went to go see Captain America : Civil War in theaters. And when I got home I had a apartment, and I started crying. And I said 'Jake what would it be like if mom and dad were still together' and Jake said 'you're spending the night tonight at my house', " I say.

" So you're closer to Jake than Maggie? " Jimmy asks.

" I am, like with Maggie it's all girl things. I talk to her more about personal stuff that has to do with girls' alone. With Jake it's personal stuff, but it's also career stuff. But Jake was also still in the house when I was born. Like Jake was my babysitter up to the age of 13, " I tell him.

" Did you get to visit him on set? " Jimmy asks.

" Yeah I did. They were in London, and I was there and I planned it with Jon and everyone there. So it's in the movie I think, I know it's in the extras. And there's videos of everywhere, " I say.

" Quick question. How long had it been from you seeing him? " He asks.

" It was probably a year and a half. He didn't even know I was suppose to be coming, which was a part of the surprise, " I say.

" We have the video, " Jimmy says.

" Show it! I love watching it! " I say becoming excited.

" So today we have a surprise for Jake. So Jake is getting surprised by his little sister who he hasn't seen in a year and a half, " Jon states.

" Well kid it's just something you have to deal with. Sometimes you loose people, " Jake says.

" Who did you loose? "  Tom asks.

" My little sister. Her name was April May. We called her AM for short. She decided to try and save me. She was stabbed through the heart, " Jake says.

" I'm so sorry, " Tom says.

" Yeah, she would be your age, " he says.

" Maybe she's here, " Tom states.

" I've checked she isn't, " he states.

" What did she look like? " Tom asks. He shows a picture of me. " She's in my class, " Tom states.

" What? " He asks.

" Come on, " Tom says. The two begin to walk towards Zendaya, Jacob, Tony, and Angourie are. " Yo! Y/N! " Tom screams. I turn around.

" Oh my God! " Jake screams, walking away from everyone and breaking down into tears. I walk towards him, with tears escaping my eyes.

" Hey, " I say.

" Hey, " he says back. He gets up and wraps his arms around her. " I missed you so much, " he mutters.

" I missed you too Jake, " I mutter.

" You guys suck, " Jake comments.

" It was my idea, sorry, " I comment laughing.

" So that is proof that even Jake Gyllenhaal cries, " Jimmy jokes, which causes me to laugh. " You were also his date to the premiere, and how was that? " Jimmy asks showing a picture of us together.

" That was so much fun, I talked to so many people. But um, I talked to Tom's brothers and best friend so much. There are pictures of us talking, but also like photos and things. Which I just love. Tom is such an amazing person, and his family is fantastic, " I say.

" And you're going to be in a movie with Tom Holland how is that? " Jimmy asks.

" I think it is going to be interesting. I have always wanted to work with Tom, because Jake is like in love with him. And he's just like 'Tom is such an amazing actor' and stuff like that. I would love to work with Tom. But I do believe that Harrison, Tom's best friend is actually in it which is amazing, " I say.

At the studio for the movie....

" So the idea is that you three all work at the hospital, and it's the normal day. And it gets put on lockdown due to a shooter, " the director states. " Tom your character does think Y/N's character is attractive, " he adds. Tom nods.

We begin doing the scenes.

" Well I think it's a good idea, " Harrison says ( Olly )

" Really? You think anything stupid is a good idea, " I comment.

" No, he did think that putting a swimming pool in a pool was dumb, " Tom says ( Jamie )

" Code red! 7896! MALE MID 30s! " One of the extras scream. We all run to that area. He grabs a hold of my hand. It's Jake.

" Where's my daughter? " He asks.

" She's coming sir, it's going to be okay, " I tell him.

After the long day of it, Tom is by my trailer. " Hey what's up? " I ask.

" Do you want to get some coffee? " He asks.

" Yeah sure, " I tell him with a smile.