99 - I think you're beautiful// Harrison Osterfield

The worst days of all days.... he didn't want me. They laughed at me. Everything that could go wrong, went wrong.

I enter my house, and slam the door

I enter my house, and slam the door. Then I just run up to my room, and close my door, not the full way, but it's mostly closed.

Haz's P.O.V.

We are all hanging out at Tom's, and then the door is slammed. We all look to see Y/N runs in and runs up to her room.

" I'm going to go talk to her, " I say standing up from my seat. They all nod towards me, and I make my way up there.

I open the door, and she's just suffering. She's trying to get her jacket off. She's crying. " Stupid thing, just work, " she mutters. I close the door, and walk up to her and take a hold of her hands.

" Hey it's okay, it's okay. Let me help, " I tell her. I begin to unbutton the buttons and she just sniffles.

" He said I sucked and that he never loved me and that I was an ugly piece of trash that doesn't deserve him, " she mutters. I look up at her, and tears are about to escape her eyes. I raise my hand slowly and wipe away the tears.

" Don't listen to him, he's the piece of trash. It's the other way around he doesn't deserve you, " I tell her.

" I'm still ugly, " she mutters.

" I think you're beautiful, " I state. She looks up at me and she begins to scan my eyes.

" You don't mean that, " she mutters turning away from me. I place my hands on her cheeks.

" Hey, I do mean it. I think you're the most stunningly beautiful girl I have ever met in my life. You are absolutely stunning, " I tell her. She places her hands on my forearms. " Why? Why do you mean that? I look like a complete mess. I will seriously probably never get a boyfriend ever. I'll just die alone. Why do you think I'm beautiful? " She asks.

" Because, you are. Even when you cry. I think you look beautiful, " I tell her.

" Really? Beautiful even when I cry? I still look like an ugly slob, " she says. So I do something that I've never done to her before. I kiss her. And the thing is that she kisses me back. " Why did you do that? " She asks. 

" Because I-uh- you're beautiful, " I tell her. 

" Thank you, " she mutters. We stay in the same position until someone knocks on the door. 

" Hey I'm coming in, " Mrs. Nikki tells us. We back away from each other, and she pops her head into the room. " Is everything okay? " She asks. 

" Yeah, he's a really good talker. I'll be down in 10 maybe 15 minutes so we can go, " Y/N says. She nods, and makes her way out of the room. 

" Where are you going? " I ask. I didn't get an answer, only a pair of lips back onto mine. " What-what was that for? " I ask after her backing away from me. 

" I like you, I've always had, " she states then turns around not to look at me. 

" I like you too, I've always had, " I tell her. She gives me a small grin, and then leans in to kiss me again. 

" Finally! I thought you guys would never get together! " Tom screams which makes us laugh.