122 - She's great // Harrison Osterfield

I am staring in a film with my lovely wife. Y/N. We've been married for three years now. We met at age 13, started dating at 15, I proposed to her at 19, got married at 20. We had a honeymoon baby, so Christopher John was born in October of the same year of our marriage.

" So Haz what is happening? " Harry asks.

" Y/N says she has a surprise for me, " I comment.

" Well it's not really a surprise, and you might be a little upset. But for this role I did something a little crazy, " Y/N says. She walks out, and is bald.

" How are you beautiful even when bald? " I ask, which just makes her smile.

We became shooting....

" AND ACTION! " Ronnie screams.

" Hey Riley, how is everything? " I ask walking into the room, she's sitting at the window looking out.

" Fine, " she mutters.

" Hey, you're going to overcome this, and then we can start the family we always wanted, " I tell her.

" We can't, " she mutters.

" What? " I ask in shock.

" I can't have kids, why would you want kids with me? " She asks while tears fall, I walk over to her and pull her into a hug.

" Because I love you, and I want a family with you, " I tell her.

" I'm a woman who is most likely going to die from cancer! " She screams, pushing me away from her. " I am just going to die, so why do you stay with me?! " She screams.

" Because I made a vow to love you until my last dying breath! I will continue on loving you and staying by your side until you overcome this sickness! " I scream back.

" AND WAIT IF I DON'T OVERCOME THIS SICKNESS BABE?! WHAT IF I DIE?! " She screams.

" And cut, that was perfect, " Ronnie screams, we give him a nod.

" My mate! " Tom says coming in.

" Hey what are you doing here? " I ask.

" I have a surprise you, " Tom comments.

" What is it? " I ask.

" Christopher is going to be getting a little brother or sister, " he says. I freeze in my place. I just shake my head.

" Babe, it's true, I'm pregnant, " I hear Y/N say. Which makes me grab her and pull her into a hug.

Seth Meyers....

" So I heard that you call your wife, Y/N, superwoman, " Seth says.

" That is 100 percent true, " I tell him.

" Why? " He asks.

" Well, I think everyone should be treated amazingly. And she has the biggest heart. She shaved her head for 'My Last Breath' and she was pregnant during almost the whole production. And she is just outstanding she is superwoman, " I tell her. Which makes everyone aw.

Y/N's P.O.V.

" So, how does it feel to now be pregnant with your second child? " Rose asks.

" It's great, I missed the feeling of being pregnant, and I am feeling it again and I am in love with it. When I was pregnant with Christopher it was amazing and now the second time around it feels like it's the first time. I am praying this one is a girl, because I really want a girl, " I tell her.

7 months later....

" Mr. Osterfield met your daughter, " The nurse says handing me my daughter.

" Michelle? " We both says looking at each other.

" Michelle Riley? " We then both say. We just smile at each other. A knock happens, and the Holland family comes in.

" Hey, is that her? " Nikki asks. I nod.

" Did you guys pick a name for her? " Dom asks.

" Michelle Riley, " we say together. Christopher comes to me and sits in the bed with me.

" Chris do you want to meet your little sister? " I ask. He nods. Harrison sits next to him holding Michelle. He kisses her forehead.

" I...will...always...protect...you....and...love..you, " he says. Which causes all of us to aw.

" Okay get together, " Nikki says. Haz hands me Michelle, and takes Christopher. The nurse is now taking the photo and we take a photo together.

5 hours later....

@nikkihollandphotography tagged you in a photo. Oh gosh

I open it to see the photo of all of us

Nikkihollandphotography : I am so proud of these two! @hazosterfield and @y/n/nosterfield. You two have raised Christopher so well, and I am so happy that you two were blessed with a little angel. Michelle Riley was placed into the right arms for parents. @y/n/nosterfeild you are a powerful young woman, and you are such a good mother to Christopher and I can not wait to see how well you are a mother to that beautiful girl. @hazosterfield you are basically one of my own kids, and seeing you mature into such an amazing and handsome man is so amazing. I am so glad that you came running into my life, and to see you now. A loving husband and a father to now 2, makes my heart become warm. I love you both so much!!!

" Haz did you see Nikki's post? " I ask.

" No, did you see Tom's? " He asks.

" No, " I comment.

I go to Tom's page...

The photo is Tom and Haz. Haz is holding Michelle, and Tom is looking over him to look at Michelle.

Tomholland2013 : @hazosterfield, you've been my best mate for years and I am so happy that I am a part of your life. You've just become a father to your second child! I am so excited to hang out to Michelle Riley, and make her a Marvel fan 😉. She is the luckiest, because she got the best parents in the world. As well @y/n/nosterfield. I still don't know how you put up with him, but I will say. I could not think of someone better ( other than my mother ) to be an outstanding loving mother. You've been such a great mother to Christopher and you're probably going to be a better one to Michelle.

" Babe these are the sweetest things in the world, " I tell him walking into the room.

" Yeah, but here's the thing. I am the luckiest, because I got the best woman in the world, " Haz says pulling me towards him. " I love you, " he says.

" I love you too, " I tell him giving him a kiss.