82 - Soulmate // Sam Holland AU

Y/N's P.O.V.

" The necklace everyone has them. Everyone has the same size heart on their chest. Hanging there like a slave on chains. Mine I have hidden, and I believe that soulmates don't exist. They just don't. Mine has the initials SH on it. It's suppose to light up with tealness when I am close to him and when I touch him it will say his name. I'm 19 years old, and I don't believe it exist. Yeah of course my brother and Miley are there, and then some of my friends. But I think it's all a cruelty to society. I believe it's a way that the government watches us, " I testify to my friends as they eat lunch at the mall. I am in Venice.

" So what if all of us have met ours. It's taking so long, because they need someone really special for you, " my best friend Y/F/N declares.

" Oh shut up, " I mutter while looking at my phone to see a text from my dad.

I'm here, two of my co-workers are with me. Hopefully that's okay.

Yeah dad that's fine. I'm on my way out.

" Well my dad is here, see you weirdos I call friends later, " I laugh. They all wave bye to me and I end the call, and I make my way to my dad's car.

I have plugged in my earbuds, and I get in the front seat. I put my left earbud out so I can listen to dad if he talks to me. " How was the 'mall'? " Dad asks as we begin to drive away.

" Fun. Alyssa now has 6 Spider-Man items, " I laugh.

" Really? " Dad asks.

" Yup, and she said her favorite one is the movie, " I tell him.

" Y/N this is my co-worker Tom and his best friend Harrison, " dad says.

" Hi, " I tell them not turning back.

" Hello, " they both say.

" Aw it's Spider-Man and his bestie, " I say with a smile.

We make it to set, and dad has told me that they might need me as an extra. Which will be nice. I get ready for my little extra scene which is just actually running into the Spider-Man himself as Peter Parker. " AND ACTION! " The director screams.

I am watching with all of my books, and on cue 'Peter' comes running into me, and everything drops around me

I am watching with all of my books, and on cue 'Peter' comes running into me, and everything drops around me. " I am so sorry, " he says helping me collect my things.

" Thanks, " I say shyly.

" You're new aren't you? " He asks. I just nod my head to him. " Sorry I'm running late for something,but am I truly sorry , " he adds holding out his hand. " Peter Parker by the way, " he adds.

" Colette Bander, " I tell him shaking his head. I walk away, and he turns to look at me one more time. " Target located, " I say into my watch.

" You know you're next mission, " 'the boss' says back.

" AND CUT! " Jon screams.

I walk off, and I go get a water. I pull over my dad's hoodie, but see the heart on my chest shine a little. I just shake it off, and go back to my dad's chair. " Well where do I sit? Well? She stole my spot! " Dad says while videoing.

" Dad I'm wearing heels. Of course I am going to be sitting, " I comment while laughing. " Plus I never wear heels, " I add.

" That's true, " dad says laughing. " Why don't you show your necklace? " Dad asks.

" I don't know. I just think it's kinda stupid. You know I don't believe in soulmates, " I tell him.

" Until the one sweeps you off your feet, " he comments while laughing.

" You're such a loser, " I comment hitting his chest.

" HEY Y/N WE NEED YOU! " Jon screams. I walk over to Jon, and Tom with three other boys are there.

" Boys this is Y/N. Y/N this is Harry, Paddy, and Sam. Tom's little brothers. I was wondering if you could show them to the sitting area, and then you need to go change, " Jon says. I nod my head to him.

" Come on boys, " I comment. " So what's the age difference? " I ask.

" Well Sam and I are twins and we're 19. Paddy is 14. So between Tom and us two is 3 years. Us and Paddy is 4. And Tom and Paddy is like 5 years, " Harry says.

" Cool, " I tell him.

" You look familiar, are you in any other films? " Paddy asks.

" I am in a few TV shows here and there and seen in some movies. My dad is Jake Gyllenhaal so that's how a lot of people recognize me, " I tell him.

" And your first name? " Sam asks.

" Y/N, " I tell him. " Jon said that, " I add. I stop when we reach the sitting area. " Here we are. Lovely meeting all of you, " I comment giving them each a fist bump and then walking off.

Sam's P.O.V.

I look down at my necklace to see it changing. Changing from Y.( your first initial )G to Y/N. She touched me that means it changed. " Y/N's my soulmate, " I comment.

" What?! Then go talk to her! " Harry demands. I run after Y/N as she enters her trailer. This could change your life. This could change your life.

I knock on the door, and she opens it. " Hi, " she says with a smile. " Did you need anything? " She asks.

" Can you show me your Soulmate necklace? " I ask. She freezes.

" Why? " She asks.

" Because we touched, and mine changed to your name, " I comment. She grabs the hidden necklace, and pulls it out. There she stands in shock. " Well? " I ask.

" Sam. It says Sam, " she says.

" And mine says Y/N, " I tell her.

" Wow, " she mutters.

" I was stating to give up, " I tell her.

" I did, " she mumbles. She pulls me into her trailer, and pushes me into the wall. She leans in, and begins to kiss me. " Thanks, " she mutters.

" For what? " I ask.

" For never giving up, " she says.