19 - Pain stops, loving you hasn't // Harry Holland

Song used in the chapter goes to the artist who wrote it and sung it.

" What happened? " Z asks coming into the house.

" What? " Sam asks.

I am sniffling in the couch, depressed out of my mind from the idea of my relationship after 4 years with Y/N ended.

We started dating when we were 15, and on there we were the best to each other. " Y/N all of a sudden just broke up with him, " Jacob mumbles trying to not make me more upset than I am already.

" Why? " Z asks.

" No one knows, " Haz says.

" Upcoming 19 year old actress/model/singer, Y/N Y/L/N. Dating 18 year old Nicholas Hamilton? " A lady asks.

" No she's dating Harry Holland, " the other lady says.

" Hello guys my name is Rosen Michaels and this is Kaelyn Roberts. We're here talking to you about your favorite 19 year old Y/N Y/L/N! " Rosen ( the first girl ) says. " Y/N was seen with Nicholas, and he seemed a little to touchy, " Rosen adds. Showing a picture of Nicholas having his head in her neck, and they are both laughing.

" She's been a serious relationship with Harry Holland since they were 15, like look at this picture, " Kaelyn says showing a picture from when Y/N and I were 16.

" We'll keep you updated! See you guys tomorrow! " Rosen says.

Days later....

" Y/N Y/L/N speaks out about the dating rumors with Nicholas Hamilton! Hello I am Rosen Michaels, this is Kaelyn Roberts, and Y/N Y/L/N is here today, " Rosen says. " So what can you say about the dating rumors? " Rosen asks.

" What happened between Harry and you? " Kaelyn asks.

Wow Y/N looks beautiful. " I am not dating Nicholas Hamilton, the picture of him and I while he's being to 'touchy' is a scene for a film the two of us are in. With Kaelyn's question, he and I are fine, " Y/N says.

" Why didn't she say that she broke up with me? " I ask.

" You are in a film with Nicholas Hamilton? " Rosen asks.

" I am, it is coming up soon, so you will probably be seeing it soon, " Y/N says.

" So I heard you wrote a new song! Do you mind sharing it? " Kaelyn asks.

" Of course not! " Y/N smiles. Man that smile always makes my day.

" Harry stop doing this, " Tom says.

" Tom I need to know! She broke up with me 2 weeks ago! She didn't tell me why! I DON'T KNOW WHY! " I scream beginning to cry. " I need to know why, " I cry into Tom's chest collapsing into him.

" Hey it's okay, " Tom says repeating his words, while holding me close.

" Before I start, I want to say, I mean every word, " Y/N says.

" Feeling used but I'm still missing you, and I can't see the end of this. Just wanna feel your kiss against my lips, and now all this time is passing by. But I still can't seem to tell you why. It hurts me every time I see you. Realize how much I need you, " Y/N begins to sing. You can hear the hurt in her voice. " I hate you, I love you. I hate that I love you. Don't want to but I can't put nobody else above you. I hate you, I love you. I hate that I want you. You want her, you need her, and I'll never be her, " she then sings. " I miss you when I can't sleep. Or right after coffee. Or right when I can't eat. I miss you in my front seat. Still got sand in my sweaters, from nights we don't remember. Do you miss me like I miss you? Messed around and got attached to you. Friends can break your heart too, and I'm always tired but never of you. If I pulled a you on you, you wouldn't like that. I put this reel out, but you wouldn't bite that. I type a text but then I never mind that. I got these feelings but you never mind that. Oh oh, keep it on the low, I'm still in love with you but my friends don't know. If you wanted me you would just say so, and if I were you, I would never let me go, " Y/N raps.

" Okay turn it off, " Sam says stopping the interview.

" I have to go talk to Y/N, " I mumble sitting up.

" What why? " Tom asks.

" She sung in that song, I'm still in love with you but my friends don't know, I have to talk to her, if I don't I'll regret it for the rest of my life, " I state.

" Okay, you go, " everyone says.

" Okay, " I grin standing up grabbing shoes, and then get the keys to the car.

Y/N's P.O.V.

I am on my way home from my friend's house. She wanted to talk to me about my new song, which basically everyone knows it's about Harry. I still love him, and I guess I broke up with him because I think he deserves someone better than me.

I get to my house, and see someone sitting on the steps. It has started to rain, and I of course don't have an umbrella. " Harry? " I ask. Harry looks up with me with red puffy eyes. " What-what are you doing here? " I ask.

" I heard your new song, " he says.

" What? " I ask a little surprised.

" There was one verse that really punched me in the gut. I came here to try, and figure out if that is actually true or was it just for the song, " he says walking out into the rain.

" I could have come to you so you wouldn't get wet, " I comment.

" I don't care, " he says. " I want to hear you, " he adds.

" What? " I ask.

" Can you sing to me the rap part to me? " He asks.

" Yeah of course, " I mumble. " I miss you when I can't sleep. Or right after coffee. Or right when I can't eat. I miss you in my front seat. Still got sand in my sweaters, from nights we don't remember. Do you miss me like I miss you? Messed around and got attached to you. Friends can break your heart too, and I'm always tired but never of you. If I pulled a you on you, you wouldn't like that. I put this reel out, but you wouldn't bite that. I type a text but then I never mind that. I got these feelings but you never mind that. Oh oh, keep it on the low. I'm still in love..... with you.... but my..... friends..... don't know, " I cry. I look up to see Harry in tears. His hair falling into his face. He does nothing, but lean in to kiss me.

" I'm still in love with you, " he says. " But why did you break up with me? " He asks.

" I just thought you deserve someone else who is better than me, " I say.

" There's no one better than you, " he says kissing me again. He picks me up, and we go inside my house.