127 - I have loved since we were 18 // Sam Holland

" So are you not going to accept the fact that you've been secretly in love with your best friend since you were 16 years old? Sam, I know it's hard to understand or to think about it. But maybe you should tell her that you love her, before she gets into another relationship. That you will have to pick up when she gets heartbroken, " mum says to me as I am in the kitchen.

" Mum I'm not in love with her, " I state.

" Sam. Yes you are. I know love when I see it. You're in love with her, " she says.

" I can't. She's my best friend. I can't be in love with her. She's my best friend mum, " I tell her.

" Hey. I was in love with mine. And look now at my best friend and me. Sweetie, being in love with your best friend. Can be the best thing in the world, " she says.

" Or it could be the worst, " I say.

" But usually it's never the worst, " dad says walking in.
" And you know that song that Y/N wrote? " Tom asks.

" 18? " I ask. Tom nods. " Yeah, why? " I asks.

" Listen to it again, " Paddy says.

" I have loved you since we were 18, " Y/N says. I turn around to see her.

" We'll give you guys the room, " mum says. Mum pulls Paddy towards her and everyone walks out.

" You've loved me since you were 18? " I ask. She nods slowly. " I've loved since we were 16, " I admit finally.

" Sam, you won't want me, " she mutters.

" Why do you say that? " I ask.

" Because you're Sam Holland. One of the best guys in the world. Why would you want someone like me? " She asks.

" Because my best friend is also the girl I'm in love with. I love you Y/N. I love you more than anything. It's been hard for me to admit it. But, whenever you had a boyfriend. I was jealous, because I wanted it to be me. I've always want it to be me, " I state.

" I've always want it to be you too, " she mutters.

" I'm going to take you on a date, " I say. She nods. " And uh Y/N, " I add. She walks forward to me, and just pulls me into a hug. " I love you, " I mutter.

" I love you too, " she whispers.

Sorry for this being short. I hope you day was fantastic and I hope the rest of your week is great.