17 - The kid // Harrison Osterfield

2012

That's it, it was over. Harrison and I broke up in his car, in the pouring rain.

" Harrison, " I mumble sitting in the front of the car.

" Yes? " He asks chuckling at me saying his name so quietly.

" You know I love you right? " I ask.

" Yes of course why? " He asks.

" I think we need to break up, " I say.

" What-what why? " He asks looking at me.

" This is not working anymore, yes we're happy, but it's like we're not even dating, " I state.

" Y/N I love you, " he says hugging me.

" I love you too Harry, but we can't do this anymore, " I state. I rest my hand in his right cheek. " Maybe one day we'll meet again, but for right now we need to live our lives, " I add.

" I'll never stop loving you, " he says kissing my cheek.

Haz's P.O.V.

2012

I walk into Tom's house, and he knows something is wrong. " Hey are you okay? " Harry asks.

" She broke up with me, " I cry.

" Hey it's okay it's okay, " Tom says giving me a hug.

" You have been dating her since you were 13, maybe in the future something will happen, " Mrs. Nikki says. I nod still a little upset.

Y/N's P.O.V.

6 years later ( 2018 )

I park my car, and get out to go pick up Thedore or Theo from school. " Hey mama! " He says as he continues to play soccer ( I don't live in the UK so I'm calling it what I call it sorry ) with his friends.

" Hey handsome, " I laugh. He looks exactly like Harrison. He has blonde hair and the blue eyes. He has freckles like me, but that's about it.

" Bye guys see you tomorrow, " he says catching the ball on his back.

" Bye Theo! " All of his friends says.

" Nathan I'm taking you home, " I tell Theo's best friend Nathan.

" Okay! " He hums. " Bye mates! " He adds.

" Bye! " All of his friends comment as he walks towards Theo and I.

" So what have you been doing lately? " I ask Nathan.

" Trying to avoid my sister talking about how Tom Holland is the best person in the whole world, and he just only deserves her, " Nathan says.

" I don't think that will happen since your sister in only 11, " I comment.

" I have hope Mrs. Y/L/N, " Erica says joining us on the walk to the car.

" I think you have a better chance with the little brother is 14, " I comment.

" Oh Paddy man he's a sight for sore eyes, " Erica fangirls.

" I need to tell your mum to watch you when you're older, " I comment.

" But Spider-Man was like there and then he was there and then he was there and the- " Nathan has run into someone.

" Nate are you okay?! " Theo asks running up to him.

" Are you okay Nathan? " I ask.

" I'm good, sorry sir, " Nathan says.