125 - Best friends // Harry Holland

Everyone has their best friend, and if you don't that's kinda sad. But hopefully you get one soon. My best friend is Harry Holland, the cute photographer that is Tom Holland's little brother. Him and I have been best friends since we were 4. And of course I'm close to that whole family, but I'm the closest to Harry. I did travels with Harry and Tom for Spider-Man. But I also photograph. So everyone has been 'shipping' us, due to the facts that 'our friendship is a little to close to just be friendship' or 'they look at each other a little to long to be just friends'. Which truly we are just friends, and like do I like him? Yes of course I do. Does he like me. Yes of course he does. Is it more than friends? Yes for me, I don't know for him. Over an amount of unknown time, hanging with someone who is so amazing and caring. You start falling. I started falling for Harry when we were 15. And now we're 20 years old. I've been in love with him for 5 years now. And I truly want to tell him, but he has a girlfriend. Anniston but she goes by Anni. So I truly can't say it to him, I can't confess it to him.

So here the family is. We're hanging at the Holland household just chilling. The only thing is that Harry sometimes do things to me like a girlfriend and boyfriend would do. Like right now he has his arm draped around my shoulder. And he has pulled me in closer to him, and I just feel uncomfortable. He has a girlfriend, and acting like I am his girlfriend. And then it happens, he places his hand on my thigh. " I'll be back, " I mutter standing up walking quickly out of the room and walking to his room. And of course seconds later Harry is there, sitting next to me. I am laying down on his bed, my hands over my eyes. Trying to think about everything.

" Are you okay? " He asks. I just nod. " Y/N/N, " he comments. He grabs a hold of my forearm, and pulls me up towards him. So now him and I are sitting on his bed. I am not looking at him, I'm just looking at the wall. " Why'd you walk out? " He asks.

" I just had to think, " I mutter.

" About what? " He asks.

" Our relationship. You have a girlfriend who loves you, and here you are placing your hand on my thigh. And pulling me closer. Harry, I am not going to do anything with you. We've been best friends since we were 4, you have a girlfriend, " I state.

" I know, " he mutters.

" Then why did you do it? " I ask.

" Because that's always how we've been. We act like boyfriend and girlfriend even though we're best friends, " he states.

" Well, I can't live with that. You have a girlfriend who loves you so much, " I state.

" I also have a best friend who loves me and I love her, " he comments. Which causes me to freeze in my place. But soon he has wrapped his arms around me, and kissed me and made sure it was a passionate kiss. " Her and I broke up, because she saw how close our friendship was, and thought it was more than a friendship. I love you Y/N/N, " he adds. Which only causes me to grab him and kiss him.

" I love you to Harry, " I comment.

Sorry that this was shorter. Hopefully you enjoyed it, see you next time.