20 - English Love Affair // Harrison Osterfield

Inspired by the song English Love Affair by 5SOS. The song belongs to 5SOS not taking credit for creating the song.

Haz's P.O.V.

( June of 2018 )

We are currently sitting in Tom's living space talking about when we need to go back to America for his next shooting.

" Hey guys we're Rising Tides, and this is our new song English Love Affair hope you enjoy! " A familiar voice that is Y/F/N Y/F/L/N says. One of the people in the band Rising Tides. " It started on a weekend in May. I was looking for attention, needed intervention. Felt somebody looking at me. With a powder white complexion, feeling the connection, " someone begins to sing. The song coming from Tom's laptop. That's Sasha Ringer another member.

" Turn it up, it's a new song of theirs, " Sam comments.

" The way he looked was so ridiculous, " all of the members sing.
" Every single step had me waiting for the next, " a voice that doesn't sound familiar sings. " Who's that person? " Tom asks.
" Before I knew it, it was serious, " everyone then sings.
" Dragged me out the bar to the back seat of his car, " Sasha then sings.

" When the lights go out, he's all I ever think about. The picture burning in my brain, kissing in the rain. I can't forget, my English love affair. Today, I'm seven thousand miles away. The movie playing in my head of a king size bed means I can't forget. My English love affair. My English love affair, " they all sing. We're still trying to figure out who the other voice is.

" Next thing we were back at his place. A hideaway in Mayfair, all the great and good there. Drinking all the way to third base. Princes getting naked, falling on their faces, " the unfamiliar voice sings.

" The story line was so ridiculous, " everyone sings.
" Every single step had me begging for the next, " the unfamiliar voice sings.
" Before I knew it, it was serious, " everyone sings.
" Dragged me up the stairs and it wasn't ending there, " Y/F/N sings.

" When the lights go out, he's all I ever think about. The picture burning in my brain, kissing in the rain. I can't forget, my English love affair. Today, I'm seven thousand miles away. The movie playing in my head of a king size bed means I can't forget. My English love affair, " everyone sings.

" When I got out I knew that nobody I knew would believe in me. I look back now and know that nobody could ever take the memory, " Rosa sings. " Hey Rosa! " We all cheer.

" When the lights go out (lights go out), she's all I ever think about (think about), " Y/F/N sings.
" The picture burning in my brain, kissing in the rain. I can't forget, my English love affair. Today, I'm seven thousand miles away. The movie playing in my head of a king size bed means I can't forget. My English love affair. My English love affair. My English love affair, " the whole band sings.

" English Love Affair, that seemed like a good time. Well hey guys it's your boy Logan Rips, and I know everyone is thinking who was that voice, since no one knows who that mystery voice is, " Logan says.

" Well Logan Rising Tides are doing an interview and Instagram live later to tell everyone, " Eddie Martins says.

" Next up Sexual by NEIKED, " Logan says.

Y/N's P.O.V.

( Mature parts )

( May of 2018 a few weeks earlier )

" I have a place near by if you want to go to it, " the boy/man says.

" Sure, " I tell him, as we walk to his car. He's resting his hand on my thigh teasing me ever so often. " Stop teasing me that's rude, " I comment while laughing. He just laughs, and removes his hand from my thigh. I put my hand on his thigh, and he tries to focus.