110 - You're my endgame // Harry Holland

( The video does not give any Avengers : Endgame spoilers, but there are some spoilers in the chapter so if you haven't seen it and don't want it to be spoiled. Watch it then come back and read this )

" Okay no I swear if that was ever the case everyone would know how to get out of that situation, " Paddy says. We're walking down the stairs.

" Pads, I'm not fighting you with this matter okay weirdo, " my beautiful girlfriend of 2 and a half years states.

" Please, come on. I'm just saying if zombies came, at least all of the Marvel's actors and actresses would be able to survive, " Paddy says.

" Pads, I know you miss them. It's okay, I miss them too, " she says giving him a smile. " How about we go get ice cream okay? " She asks. He nods towards her. We're hiding upstairs, they came earlier than expected. We're surprising them.

" Yeah sure, " he says with a hum.

They leave and that's when we get the surprise ready. 

Y/N's P.O.V.

" I want you to stay. It's not much of the life you're living. It's not just something you take is given. Round and round and around and around we go, " I sing in the car with Paddy just laughing about me singing. Paddy and I have just gotten back from having ice cream, and we're walking back in. Paddy is 14 years old, but Mrs. Nikki and Mr. Dom wanted me to watch him due to them going on a date. So here I am watching a handsome beautiful kid who is mature for his age.

" Okay but with the facts that you were giving me, what if your next movie is a Marvel movie? " He asks ( Before Avengers Endgame and Spider-Man : Far From Home.

" You never know Pads, but still right now my movie that I just finished only stars Chris Hemsworth and Karen Gillian, " I state. It's called Rosie I love you. I play there adopted daughter who goes missing. So they're trying to find me, but in the end everyone cries due to what they did to me.

" Wouldn't that be cool if you starred in a movie with Tom that would be awesome! " Pads states as we sit back on the couch to watch something.

" You that would be awesome, " I comment laughing a bit. No one knows that I am going to be in Avengers Endgame and Spider-Man : Far From Home. I will be playing Harley Keener's girlfriend Ellison Beck. I was in Iron Man 3 with Ty who plays Harley. " Sad thing, is that Pads I'm going to America soon for a little bit. So we won't be able to have our fun times together for a little bit. " I add.

" Why? " He asks.

" I got a job, " I tell him. " I need to FaceTime Harry. I need to talk to him, because I will have to kiss someone in it, " I add.

" Well hopefully he's not like 'no you can't' just because of a kiss, " Pads says.

" Well if he does I will still do it. It's one of the few jobs that I know I will not count as a job. I will absolutely love working on it, and I love Harry but if he can't accept the fact that my lips are going to be touching another then I judged our relationship to early, " I say.

I receive a text and see that it is from Harry

I'm breaking up with you. I think you are a lovely person and beautiful, but we can not be together anymore. I'm sorry.

" Y/N/N what's wrong? " Paddy asks.

" Harry just broke up with me, " I mutter.

" What? " He asks in full shock. Paddy pulls me into a hug.

" I'm going to go your parents are back now, " I say. " Bye Paddy I love you, " I add.

" I love you too Y/N/N, " he says giving me another tight hug. I get up and walk to hug Mrs. Nikki and Mr. Dom. With that I leave, and go back to my house. The minute I enter I begin to cry from what happened. 2 years gone by a single text. A text.