83 - It's all about chemistry // Tom Holland

" Tom Holland and Harrison Osterfield are finally in a movie together! We get to see the off screen best friends, best friends in real life! The two are going to be in a movie from the top selling series If I drop written by Ashlyn Noel Richmond. The first book is called If I drop, and is based off a young girl named Alison who is having trouble making friends. Now my question is who will play Brett and who will play Cole? As well who will be playing Alison? These questions will be answered! Have a good week and don't forget to smile! Goodbye! " Kimmy Rachel says giving another interview.

" BREAKING NEWS! The cast for If I drop was released! And I think all the people that were picked are going to do an outstanding job! Ellison Ridley will be played by Lana Condor. Daniel Lawson will be played by Noah Centineo! Which Ellison and Daniel are dating in the book series. Cole Austin will by played by Harrison! Meaning Tom will play Brett! And finally Alison the main will be played by Teen Wolf star and singer Y/N Y/L/N! I am super excited for this movie! I am Kimmy Rachel, and I will keep you updated with the If I drop movie! See you have a great week, and don't forget to smile! " Kimmy says.

On Jimmy Fallon's show.

" The cast of If I drop everybody! " Jimmy screams.

" TOM HOLLAND, Y/N Y/L/N, AND HARRISON OSTERFIELD EVERYONE! " Jimmy then screams

" TOM HOLLAND, Y/N Y/L/N, AND HARRISON OSTERFIELD EVERYONE! " Jimmy then screams. He gives us all hugs, and we take our seats on the chair. " Good to see all of you. Y/N you look stunning boys very handsome, " Jimmy says. We all mutter thank you to him. " So if you guys have seen the movie it is in theaters now, but I have to say something but I really have to show the scene. Are you guys okay with me showing a scene? " Jimmy asks us.

" Go right ahead, " Tom says.

The clip begins to roll. " Where are you going Ali? " 'Brett' screams running after 'Ali' into the pouring rain.

" You had no right to say that. I am your best friend! " 'Ali' screams back at him.

" You had to know! " He screams.

" I had to know? I am with your best friend! And you had to tell me you loved me? I don't love you Brett, " 'Ali' screams. He walks up to her, and holds her close. His forehead is resting against hers, and his right hand is holding her neck while the left is holding her cheek.

" Yes you do, " he mumbles. She nods a little bit, and then he kisses her. She kisses back, and he picks her up and places her on his car. She begins to unbutton his clothing, and he begins to unbutton her flannel. " God you're so beautiful, " he mumbles.

" Unlock the car, " she tells him. He unlocks it, and they move to the back seat of the car. Then sequences of clothes being taken off occurs and then 'Ali's' hands appearing on the window. Following by a black screen.

" I just you two must be dating. There is no possible way that you two are not. That chemistry is real chemistry, " Jimmy says. I begin to blush hard, due to the scene.

" Okay let me tell you about that scene! That scene was the hardest to film in the whole movie, due to that idiot messing up the lines. I got sick from the water, and he didn't. And I was sooooooo upset about it, like that is probably our like not going to lie tenth time. And it was the same line. Right after we kissed. He messed up God you're so beautiful, " I tell him.

" You did on purpose didn't you? " Jimmy asks.

" Oh yeah totally, " Tom says. I take my shoe off, and hit him.

" This is what happens on set 24/7, " Haz comments.

" So I am going to assume you two are dating, because you never answered the question, " Jimmy comments, which makes me fall out of my chair and onto the ground.

" Yes we are dating. The chemistry you can say is real. We started dating probably a month into filming so we're coming up on our 1 year anniversary, " Tom declares.

" I'm a third wheel, and I don't like it, " Haz comments.

" You don't like anything, " I comment.

Back at the hotel. " Really? The chemistry is real? " I ask chuckling.

" Well it is, because it's our emotions, " Tom says while taking off his suit jacket.

" Man I love you, " I tell him.

" I love you too beautiful, " he says.