58 - I'm not jealous // Harrison Osterfield

Her and I are best friends. I have two best friends. Tom and Y/N. Y/N and Tom are both actors, and they're in a movie together and I'm in it too.

Tom and Y/N in laughing up a storm. It makes me upset a little bit. " You're so jealous it's so cute! " One of the producers comment. She just shakes her head and makes her way off the area.

" Hey Haz we're doing the scene with you, " the director comments. I nod to him and make my way to my position.

I am leaning against a wall playing on my phone while Y/N runs past me. " OKAY ACTION! " The director screams.

Y/N is running and she turns to the corner. " Hey can you do me a favor? " She asks.

" Sure? " I comment not knowing what she is going to ask.

" Where'd she go? " Someone asks. She leans in and begins to kiss me, and I turn us around so that she is pushed up against the wall. The men run pass.

" Dude get a room, " Tom comments as he runs off.

By the time they call cut Y/N's and I's lips are swollen and red. " Wow, guys that was perfect! " The director screams.

Her and I back away from each other, and she gives me a nervous smile. What is going on through her head?

Y/N's P.O.V.

By the end of the day the kiss is all I can think about. Harrison and I kissed yes of course it was for a movie, but it seemed so real. I get to my trailer for the end of the day and there stands Haz when I walk in. " Hey Haz what's up? " I ask. He does nothing and says nothing all he does is sit there. I walk over to him, and sit in front of him. " Hey? " I ask. I pick up his head, and he goes forward and kisses me. I kiss back, and place my hands on his cheeks. One of his hands is on my back and the other is picking up my left leg.

" I like you a lot, and it sucks that you're with Tom. I absolutely hate it, " he mutters into my ear but still continues on kissing me.

" Haz I'm not with Tom, " I mumble.

" What? " He asks.

" I'm single. I'm not with Tom, and you know I sort of like his best friend, " I laugh. Haz kisses me on the lips, and picks me up and moves us to the couch. We continue on kissing, and everything seems perfect. His hand is making its way up my thigh and skirt, and my hands are making there way up his back. I take of his shirt, and we continue on kissing. " Hey guys they said- OH my God! " Tom screams. He turns around and covers his eyes. " TOM! " We both scream. I instantly grab my shirt cause he's never seen me shirtless, and has grabs his.

" Oh my God it took you guys long enough. That has been the hardest secret I've been keeping, " Tom says.

" Of course it is, and we're glad you kept it. We needed to find out and admit on our own, " I say to him.

" I'm leaving, " Tom says. He walks out of the trailer, and Haz and I sit on the couch.

" Do you want to go on a date with me tomorrow? " Haz asks.

" Yeah I would love that, " I comment.