40 - Maybe I like you // Harrison Osterfield

" Well maybe I like you, " Harrison says to me as I try to leave.

" What? " I mutter to him turning around to look at him.

" Maybe I like you, " he says.

" I'm dating your best friend, " I mutter.

" I know, " he says.

" So why did you tell me that? " I ask.

" Because you need to know, I've been trying to tell you since we were 18, " he mumbles.

" 18? I've been dating him since I was 18, so you just hid for 4 years that you like me? " I ask.

" Yes, " he mumbles.

" 4 years? Why didn't you tell me? " I ask.

" Because it's hard, you're in love with my best friend. Who's basically my brother, and what am I suppose to do. 'Oh hey  I'm in love with you girlfriend?' " Harrison asks.

" You're in love with me? " I ask.

" Yes I'm in love with you, " he says. " How could I not you're amazing, beautiful, you are so smart, gentle, you have such a big heart, " he adds. I put my finger over his lips.

" Shh, " I mumble.

" W-w-what are you doing? " He asks. I wrap my hand around his neck, and pull him slowly towards me.

" Shh, " I mumble again.

" W-w-what are you doing? " He asks. Our lips brush against each other, and then our lips finally touch. We begin to kiss in sync.

" I think I'm in love with you, " I mumble.

He picks me up, and carries me to his bed. He takes off his shirt, and then he takes off mine.

" AND CUT! Perfect guys perfect! " Harry screams at us.

" Thanks Harry, " I comment laughing. I get my shirt, and put it on while Haz puts his on.

" GUYS DINNER TIME! " Mrs. Nicki screams.

" Hey Y/N can I talk to you? " Haz asks.

" Yeah of course, what's up? " I ask looking at him.

Everyone else has walked out of the room. " I really need you to wait until the end of me talking okay? " He asks.

" Of course,  " I comment.

" Maybe I like you. Our characters are in love with each other, and she's in love with my character's best friend. But she's in love with both of them. There's only us two, and I like you. I like you so much, " he says. " I like you, and us being the characters that we are acting for I need to get this- " I cut him off by kissing him. He picks me up, and carries me to my bed. " I said that you needed me to finish, " he mumbles.

" Well I couldn't wait, " I mumble. " I like you so much, " I add.

" I like you too. I like you so much, " he says.

" GUYS COME ON! " Sam screams.

" Coming! " We both yell.

" We're going on a date later, " Haz says giving me a back hug.

" Of course, " I laugh.