26 - Hello, // Tom Holland

" So we're surprising your sister? " I ask.

" Yes, they have a show tonight, and we're going to surprise her, " Z says to me.

" That's sweet, " Harry comments.

" Yeah, she's only a year younger than me. This is through something that she does. She wants to be an actress or singer, " Z says.

" That's cool, " I comment.

Y/N's P.O.V.

I get into my last outfit for the night. I am singing From Now On from The Greatest Showman with the whole cast.

" Hey I'm sorry Zendaya couldn't come, " Y/F/N comments

" It's fine, she was busy, " I comment to her.

The music begins, and I walk out onto the stage looking into the crowd.

" I saw the sun begin to dim, and felt that winter wind. Blow cold. A man learns who is there for him. When the glitter fades and the walls won't hold. 'Cause from that rubble what remains. Can only be what's true. If all was lost. There's more I gained. 'Cause it led me back to you, " I begin to sing. I look out at the people looking at the faces enjoying the beginning of the song. " From now on. These eyes will not be blinded by the lights. From now on. What's waited 'til tomorrow starts tonight, tonight. Let this promise in me start. Like an anthem in my heart. From now on. From now on, " I then sing as the music begins to start. " I drank champagne with kings and queens. The politicians praised my name, but those were someone else's dreams. The pitfalls of the man I became. For years and years. I chased their cheers. A crazy speed of always needing more. But when I stop, and see you here. I remember who all this was for, " I sing. " And from now on. These eyes will not be blinded by the lights. From now on. What's waited 'til tomorrow starts tonight. It starts tonight, and let this promise in me start. Like an anthem in my heart. From now on. From now on. From now ooonnn, " I sing starting to get into the music. Everyone else begins to walk out.

" And we will come back home. And we will come back home. Home again! And we will come back home. And we will come back home. Home again! And we will come back home. And we will come back home. Home again! " Everyone begins to sing.
" From now on! " I then sing.

I move to the other side of the stage, and someone is walking in weird. " And we will come back home. And we will come back home. Home again! And we will come back home. From now on! And we will come back home. From now on! Home again! And we will come back home. From now on! And we will come back home. From now on! " Everyone sings.
" Yes! " I sing.

A light goes onto the person, and I see Zendaya. " Z? " I mumble. She nods. " Zendaya! " I scream. I run up to her, and give her a hug one of the biggest hugs I've ever gave her in my life. " From now on. From now on. Home again! " Everyone sings.  

" I missed you, " Z comments.

" I missed you too, " I cry to her.

After the show....

Tom's P.O.V.

Her sister is beautiful. As beautiful as Zendaya maybe even more. She is just a light, and her smile is amazing. " My sister is also a big fan of Spider-Man so don't freak out if she starts ranting about Spider-Man, " Z comments.

" Got it, " I state.

The sister jumps onto Z's back. " You are a lair you know that right? " Her sister says/asks.

" How am I a lair? " Z asks.

" Well I don't know, telling me that you weren't coming, " her sister laughs.

" Well Y/N these are my friends Harrison Osterfield and Tom Holland, " Z says.

" Pleasure to meet both of you, " Y/N says.

Z and Haz goes to the bathroom, and I am left with Y/N. " So why do you want to act and sing? " I ask.

" I like the idea of telling stories, and I write. I was actually inspired to become an actress from The Impossible movie, " she tells me.

" Really? " I ask.

" Yeah, " she says. " I have to go, but call me some time, " she adds handing me a piece of paper.

" Totally, " I comment.